Aggressive First-time Experiences?

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media
Can anyone share stories about their younger years if guys came on to them aggressively - whether you found it hot or not?

An older gentleman I hooked up with a few times when I was in college once mentioned in passing conversation that some of his first times with guys growing up were "aggressive." He said that his first few occasions having sex, either teammates playing sports or guys who worked for his dad's lawn care business came on to him and treated him "aggressively." He spoke about this in the context of going slow the first time you have anal sex.

This interested me because I'm not this way - I'm shy and selective, and prefer to get to know someone at least a little before sex. I probably passed up a lot of opportunities growing up because I wasn't down for "whatever, whenever, however" I guess. I'd like to know more if anyone else had "aggressive" first experiences like this guy and what they consisted of. Thanks

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in my 20s riding on an elevator when this man, probably in his 70s got on; we were the only two. He came over to me and began feeling up my chest, saying," Oh, honey, where did you get this chest?" I was shocked at his boldness and lost for words. I remember blurting out," Sears" and backing away. Fortunately the elevator stopped and more people got on. It was not hot at all.

Another time I was in an adult bookstore in a room where there were adult toys. I was looking at the ones on the bottom shelf and bent over. Unfortunately for me, I was wearing thin shorts that became see-through when I bent over. Underneath, I was wearing a jock. I was reading the boxes when this man came in and walked up to me and grabbed my ass, telling me how much he liked what he saw and how much he wanted to fuck me. I got out of that room. I went into the small bathroom; big mistake. He followed me in and put his hand on my dick and started rubbing. Once again he told me how much he wanted to fuck me. I was too afraid to do anything except bolt out of the store.

As I got older, I began to rather enjoy the men who were bolder and a bit more aggressive, as long as they weren't an obvious psycho. Maybe it has something to do with the feeling of feeling attractive. Now, I'm just a whore (lol), more open to being " taken" by someone who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to tell me to give it to him.

Reactions: nj6443 and abattist

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone share stories about their younger years if guys came on to them aggressively - whether you found it hot or not?

An older gentleman I hooked up with a few times when I was in college once mentioned in passing conversation that some of his first times with guys growing up were "aggressive." He said that his first few occasions having sex, either teammates playing sports or guys who worked for his dad's lawn care business came on to him and treated him "aggressively." He spoke about this in the context of going slow the first time you have anal sex.

This interested me because I'm not this way - I'm shy and selective, and prefer to get to know someone at least a little before sex. I probably passed up a lot of opportunities growing up because I wasn't down for "whatever, whenever, however" I guess. I'd like to know more if anyone else had "aggressive" first experiences like this guy and what they consisted of. Thanks
He was Australian and worked in a local shoe shop. Getting shoes from him, if you were a guy, was like being hand fitted for trousers. He was groper. I was young and now know I should have slapped him down.
I met him one night and he took me down the canal and under the railway bridge - gosh doesn't that sound romantic and just the lace for a tryst!
So with trousers round knees we rubbed cocks together, kissed and felt and then he turned me round, spat on his hand and wiped his dick, and a gob of spit and he did my hole and then he forced his way in, no gentleness, whack - in, no are you ok, I'm not hurting am I etc. I yelled, he pushed me against the wall and fucked me, shot his load then pulled out, zipped up and was gone.
Two days later I was in hospital. He'd split my asshole.
It took a while to heal, jit took an age till I took cock again and from then on if I said no that's what I meant - no!

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One time I hooked up with this hot Italian business guy in the city. We met on craigslist, after chatting for a bit and after work we met up at his apartment. I remember he was hot, skinny but muscular, hot accent and he smelled really good. He had a nice 7 inch uncut cock and he told me to get on my knees and start sucking his cock. He was so verbal in telling how to suck his cock and even held my head by my hair, not pulling it but being aggressive on how he wanted me to go up and down. i thought it was hot as hell. I remember him telling me what a good cocksucker I was and that he was going to reward me. He took out his cock and slapped me with it a couple times which got me rock hard and made me beg a little for his cum, which I did, then told me to lick his balls slowly and suck on them. It was a hot hook up which ended with him cumming on my tongue and in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and wanted more, I remember he pulled it out of my mouth and wiped what was left aggressively on my lips and face. He then zipped up and told me to leave. The encounter was hot and I realized I loved a verbal/dom/aggressive top guy every now and then.