Aging with gray hair and anger as a young man

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know some of you gentlemen, and maybe some ladies, might being graying. I am 18 years old and my hair is going gray. I get it from my mothers mother, my grandmother from my mothers side, her hair was completely gray by the time she was 22. I actually sorta like it, i think it makes me look distingiushed. When most ppl see my hair they always think STRESS, and thats what i used to think, i used to be really stressed, but i started into a sort of stress/anger therapy, and I'm now trying to approach my life with a more mellow, and laid back, mindset.
Until i started into therapy everything was getting to me, all the small things and the big things, and it was hard to deal with it, always had a short fuse. I was the guy that got anger, went into the back room, and started punching and throwing stuff around, trying to inflict as much damage as possible. I'm not proud of it, but when i got angry sometimes i even purposely started a fight just to beat the hell out of the other guy, it makes me realize how much of a fuckin dickhead i was. But I'm over it.
Today i was at work and, some how, i broke a blood vessel n my arm, my arm was swollen and bruised, and generally had the characteristics f a broken bloodvessel(my grandfather is a nurse, so im familiar with it) so everyone started freakin out, and sent me home, so I'm drving home in a hurry, im a little bit paniced, becase my arm hurts like hell. I turned down the street that my house is on, going 15 or 20, there are children in the street, but i dont realize how fast im going, becuase my mind is on my fucked up arm, not on the children. So i pull into my driveway and get out, to go inside and call my grandfather, but im stopped. The child's father is standing in his yard yelling at me, telling me i should have been careful. So i call over to him and tell him im sorry, but in a shrug off kinda way. So after i get off the phone(i did break a bloodvessel) i think about it, and go outt o talk to the guy. Normally i would have gone out, and started yelling at him about keeping his kid outta the middle of the road, but instead i apologize. I calmly explain the situation and apologize again, so we get everything laid out, and i think everything turned out cool. I think this whole temper control thing might be paying off!

Thanks in advanced for your input!

Anzalone

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My greatgrandmother went totally grey at 17. She had a head full of silver hair until she passed away near 90.

I lost most of my hair about 2 years ago, so I have little grey to show for it. I had maybe 3 pieces in my head and two thast grow out of my mutton-chops (which I never let grow).

I personally find grey/salt & pepper patches (goatee, temples, hair) very sexy on a guy. I think they make a man look distinguished.

I always wanted to go grey rather than go bald, but fate had other ideas.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I am quickly developing what I refer to as "Crone Hair". I have never chosen to color my hair against the suggestions of many, so folks get to see my particular family graying pattern. My dear mother who would have knocked me out if I had put streaking in my hair at one point, cruises me to no avail down the hair color aisle now. I realize that my graying hair is a reflection on her. She tends to forget that I inherited her graying pattern, but i have chosen not to color while she colored for years. I think, depending on how you carry yourself and wear your hair, you can be just as vital and sexy. If it runs people off, so be it. I want to be an old lady one day with a long Georgia O'Keefe braid hanging down my back painting away with a tenderoni assistant mixing my paints....