Agony or Ecstasy?

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of weeks ago, my wife & I were sharing a hotel room in Manchester with our "steady couple" (i.e. the only ones we trust enough to have unprotected sex with). Whilst lying in the bed with my missus, I noticed that the male of said couple was just standing next to our bed, totally naked, looking out the open window with his cock dangling precariously close to my face. Naturally, I grabbed hold of it and began sucking.

[A bit of background, now: I'm an American who'd emigrated to the UK about four years ago. Prior to that, I'd never had any experience with an uncircumcised penis and am circumcised myself. Nowadays, in my wife's and my mutually bisexual swinging adventures, that's pretty much all I encounter. Okay, back to the story...]

So I was sucking this guy off, holding back his foreskin with one hand and massaging his prostate with two fingers of the other whilst ravenously thrusting my mouth onto his cock, pressing the tip of my tongue upward and allowing my lower teeth to occasionally graze the area of flesh just below the head of his cock (an area that's particularly pleasurable for me). Moments later, he's howling so loud that he's scaring off the people meandering in the streets below (we were on the 2nd floor) before cumming buckets down my throat.

My question is thus: Since the bloke in question was uncircumcised, was my holding his foreskin back to expose these most sensitive regions a bit excessive in terms of stimulus? I've watched the wife simultaneously wank my own cut cock as well as an uncut one (using different hands, of course), and found it odd that she was jacking off the intact one without lubrication, instead allowing the foreskin to slip effortlessly over the head with each stroke. Have I unduly injured our boyfriend? Will he ever let me suck his cock again?!

Honestly, this is a genuine question. As a "fish out of water" here, as it were, I'm looking for any tips on how to give the best blowjob, handjob, etc to an uncircumcised member. All comments / suggestions / constructive criticism greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
~Reese

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps you'd be better off to ask him? What did he say afterwards? Personally my skin rolls all the way back on its own, and its nice to have it held back a little, but just a little as too much can hurt, especially if being sucked at the same time... still, he shot so it can't have been all bad!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reese said:
I grabbed hold of it and began sucking.

So I was sucking this guy off, holding back his foreskin with one hand and massaging his prostate with two fingers of the other whilst ravenously thrusting my mouth onto his cock, pressing the tip of my tongue upward and allowing my lower teeth to occasionally graze the area of flesh just below the head of his cock (an area that's particularly pleasurable for me). Moments later, he's howling so loud that he's scaring off the people meandering in the streets below (we were on the 2nd floor) before cumming buckets down my throat.

Cheers,
~Reese
One should avoid using teeth during a blow job Reese. The glans and the frenulum area are especially sensitive. I'm surprised that you are grazing those areas with your teeth at all. Don't do that.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reese said:
My question is thus: Since the bloke in question was uncircumcised, was my holding his foreskin back to expose these most sensitive regions a bit excessive in terms of stimulus? ...Have I unduly injured our boyfriend? Will he ever let me suck his cock again?!

Honestly, this is a genuine question. As a "fish out of water" here, as it were, I'm looking for any tips on how to give the best blowjob, handjob, etc to an uncircumcised member. All comments / suggestions / constructive criticism greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
~Reese

You did just fine, Reese. I suspect he was reacting naturally to a blowjob performed with skill, care, sensitivity and attention. As you say, you were ravenous. And that didn't sound like complaining.

I'm one of those rare specimens--an American boomer boy who didn't get the chop. God bless my cheapskate parents!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Reese said:
Have I unduly injured our boyfriend? Will he ever let me suck his cock again?!

Cheers,
~Reese
Hello again Reese.

I've considered this matter again and have thought that it is possible that he is a person who makes a lot of noise when he comes. The best way for you to find out if you did hurt him is to simply ask him if you did or did not. Communication is the key to having a pleasurable experience.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All~

Thanks for your feedback.

I did ask him - the day after - and he said it was all good. However, our boyfriend's a rather "bloke-y" bloke, and probably wouldn't have said anything negative even if I'd been causing him extreme agony. Then again, as Lee M said, if I had been causing pain, he probably would have instinctually pulled away.

To dreamer20: As a circumcised male, the area of the frenulum and just below (cock pointed upwards) is extraordinarily pleasurable to me, and I just love it when someone rakes their teeth (or fingernails) lightly over that region, which is why I'm wont to do so when administering a blowjob. But, as I said in my first post on this thread, I'm unfamiliar with the sensation that an uncircumcised male would experience...thus my original question.

Based upon the intensity of his cumshot, I'd like to think I did a good job. Based upon my inexperience with uncut cocks, though, I don't really know. Thus, any tips on sucking and jacking uncircumcised cocks still gratefully received...

Cheers,
~Reese! :wink: