agree or disagree with theory on small penis humiliation (sph)

edapsnori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women often don't understand so ill explain how it works. Guys who have been humiliated all their lives have already dealt with the shame and anger associated with having a small penis. The emotion we feel when we are being made fun of is embarrassment. Think of when you ever were embarrassed and blushing. There's a wave of emotion that washes over your entire body. Well that feeling by itself is very orgasmic and gratifying. Over time that embarrassment is harder to achieve so we go to great lengths for humiliation which is why we end up on this site. We adore size queens. The more humiliated we feel, the more desire we have for the woman doing the humiliating. And this is why it goes as far as cuckolding. Seeing our wife or girlfriend with another hung man is the ultimate confirmation to our inadequacy. Its a turn on like you wouldn't believe. The best experience would be sloppy seconds after she had been with her lover and she couldn't even feel me afterwords.

Reactions: daisy9

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This topic belongs in 'relationships'.

Also, that doesn't help me get it - I hate being embarrassed, it is a feeling I detest and I don't believe I could ever get a sexual kick out of it. That doesn't mean I can't believe someone else could get a kick out of it - people are turned on by stranger things. All I'm saying is I didn't read your post and have a lightbulb moment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a lot of people don't get my kinks either.
as long as you only trouble ladies who are into this too, i see no issue. it's the sly angling that pisses people off. trying to get one's jollies surreptitiously off the unwilling in not ok and seems to happen a lot with sph on this site.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the manipulation and inherent misogyny of SPH/cuckolding is a massive turn off.

what gets you off gets you off.
don't expect it to get me off.... no matter how much you like it.
if some folks would stop trying to get everyone to drink the small penis Koolaid folks wouldn't meet such hostility.

I didn't see a single "agree" or "disagree" thing in your post. I know what SPH is, I know what a lot of people say is the cause for their interest in SPH, I've done SPH for a partner. It STILL isn't a turn on for me. But I'm a nice person so I'll do it if someone I'm dating/fucking is into it. :rolleyes:

ya gotta get over this nice thing.
:tongue1:

Well actually, speaking of SPH and what not.. the person I did that for, I also did some CBT with. :firedevil: I have a mean sadistic side for sure. Nothing quite like making someone yelp as you're holding their small and delicates in the palm of one hand, and beating them with a wooden spoon with the other.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it at all, but maybe it's the part where you throw yourselves in front of the lions and find out that you have already been embarrassed before and you take control over it and decide when and how it's going to happen given you a sense of power.

Like fat comedians always starting with a joke about how fat they are so they take away the power from others to ridicule them

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it at all, but maybe it's the part where you throw yourselves in front of the lions and find out that you have already been embarrassed before and you take control over it and decide when and how it's going to happen given you a sense of power.

Like fat comedians always starting with a joke about how fat they are so they take away the power from others to ridicule them

edapsnori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
take out anger, shame, and anything bad you feel when your embarrassed and what your left with is excitement, and thrill. It is a mind orgasm.

A lot of you women keep saying its a coping mechanism. Like a fat comedian with a fat joke. For some maybe. But for many like myself it's not scary to be humiliated. It would be scary I suppose if it was someone I loved and it meant I couldn't continue a relationship with them but for those who are hardcore sph fans, even that would be kinda thrilling. It's also a way to get attention just like a the hung guys do on here when they whip their cocks out on cam.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he thinks that he has a small penis, if only he could show us whats inside his skull.
Come on! you think thats a brain? those cells are not even gray, i've seen more synapses on a corpse.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anything, I believe he confirmed what I said about taking control of the humiliation by deciding when how and who is going to humiliate you.

Now that is something I can understand but the whole humiliation thing feels good I do not comprehend.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women often don't understand so ill explain how it works. Guys who have been humiliated all their lives have already dealt with the shame and anger associated with having a small penis. The emotion we feel when we are being made fun of is embarrassment. Think of when you ever were embarrassed and blushing. There's a wave of emotion that washes over your entire body. Well that feeling by itself is very orgasmic and gratifying. Over time that embarrassment is harder to achieve so we go to great lengths for humiliation which is why we end up on this site. We adore size queens. The more humiliated we feel, the more desire we have for the woman doing the humiliating. And this is why it goes as far as cuckolding. Seeing our wife or girlfriend with another hung man is the ultimate confirmation to our inadequacy. Its a turn on like you wouldn't believe. The best experience would be sloppy seconds after she had been with her lover and she couldn't even feel me afterwords.

I am disgusted by this cuckholding and small penis humiliation. Human being should treat each other with dignity and respect regardless of his dick size. And I don't understand why people are so crazy about this dick sizes: if you feel inadequate, you could always use dildo, strap-on or whatever. I come to this website because I love big dick guys for the aesthetic reason only.

Last edited:

I am disgusted by this cuckholding and small penis humiliation. Human being should treat each other with dignity and respect regardless of his dick size. And I don't understand why people are so crazy about this dick sizes: if you feel inadequate, you could always use dildo, strap-on or whatever. I come to this website because I love big dick guys for the aesthetic reason only.

Some people might think it's disgusting that you like big dick guys for an "aesthetic reason only"...

Who are you to judge someone's kink, when they're not hurting other people with their actions? Just because I belittled (ha, oh puns...) an ex's penis because HE asked me to, doesn't mean I didn't respect him as a person. He was an equal partner with the other person I was with at the same time. It turned HIM on. I didn't think it was sexy. Because HE asked me to, I did it for HIM. You get where I'm going with this? There was no lack of dignity or respect. It's all a matter of perspective.

I wouldn't randomly tell some strange man that his cock was inadequate, because that's mean/rude. I'm a perfectly polite, nice, respectful individual so long as people grant me the same. I've had a woman I was with call me "her little whore" and it was a term of endearment. If some person I didn't know called me that, there would be words. I knew she respected me as a person. Different strokes for different folks. :rolleyes:

edapsnori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you're all thinking about it the wrong way. you're thinking you wouldn't want it to happen to you. Its like if someones been raped. well there's a portion of rape victims who actually want to play out a rape scenario with their significant other. Defense mechanism, perhaps. Or you can believe what I am telling you which is that their brains have removed all the negativity of the experience and only come away with something positive out of it. For me it was the rush and excitement. Its hard to filter out something positive out of something horrendously bad but that's what a very normal human being does. If a guy is asking to be laughed at, he certainly isn't going to cry about it afterwords.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're all thinking about it the wrong way. you're thinking you wouldn't want it to happen to you. Its like if someones been raped. well there's a portion of rape victims who actually want to play out a rape scenario with their significant other. Defense mechanism, perhaps. Or you can believe what I am telling you which is that their brains have removed all the negativity of the experience and only come away with something positive out of it. For me it was the rush and excitement. Its hard to filter out something positive out of something horrendously bad but that's what a very normal human being does. If a guy is asking to be laughed at, he certainly isn't going to cry about it afterwords.

you are fucking retarded
:grumpy:

look... it's not that we don't understand. we don't fucking care.
we get it.
you like SPH.
fine.
find someone into verbal-hurtin your mini-gherkin and leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited: