agree or disagree with theory on small penis humiliation (sph)

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For some, it may be about lose control.

If anything, I believe he confirmed what I said about taking control of the humiliation by deciding when how and who is going to humiliate you.

Now that is something I can understand but the whole humiliation thing feels good I do not comprehend.

seaside_lager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you are fucking retarded
:grumpy:

look... it's not that we don't understand. we don't fucking care.
we get it.
you like SPH.
fine.
find someone into verbal-hurtin your mini-gherkin and leave the rest of us alone.

No offense good sir, but you complain about sph being shoved down your throat (hahaha) when you enter a thread about it and choose, of our own volition, to comment and engage yourself in the discussion. If you find it that upsetting just skip over the thread.

If you really think someone is trying to bait you into saying things which will feed their sph desires then surely no response is the best course of action (as opposed to using the phrase: ‘mini-gherkin’ which is playing right into the thing which you claim to want to avoid).:wink:

Uberhund, Fade, WhiteMonst3r all make good points.
I personally enjoy sph, though many might say my penis isn’t small (just shy of 8” hard, tho i am a grower).
More than anything it is the fetishization of the anxiety brought on by a perceived inadequacy (not necessarily penis size). In a way it is then empowering, to make sexually satisfying an experience which you fear. Of course the flipside is that it may well propagate low self-esteem etc by engaging in sph- it is all up to to enthusiast whether this outweighs the satisfaction they get from it.