Agus:- Your beautiful!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man, my msn is playing me up so i cant get on to it without it crashing...hope your well buddy! x

Oh yeah, i could have sent a private message but i think your beauty should be shared! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hey man, my msn is playing me up so i cant get on to it without it crashing...hope your well buddy! x

Oh yeah, i could have sent a private message but i think your beauty should be shared! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

So share already! Who is this guy?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm so glad that people across the pond also mess up your and you're. :cool:

Oh he is cute! Great pics Agus! (only that's not smegma you're playing with, it's precum).

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just wanted to point out that this is not a straightforward grammer issue...when mobile texting messages are kept as short as possible so grammer is cut out.

i.e. Jus wantd 2 point out that this is not a str84wrd grammer issue...wen mobile textin mssges r kept as short as poss so gramma is cut out.

I text a lot and its often the case i forget the correctness when typing

Just wanted to point out that this is not a straightforward grammer issue...when mobile texting messages are kept as short as possible so grammer is cut out.

i.e. Jus wantd 2 point out that this is not a str84wrd grammer issue...wen mobile textin mssges r kept as short as poss so gramma is cut out.

I text a lot and its often the case i forget the correctness when typing

And it's not a problem anyway - we still understood ya. :wink:

agus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh he is cute! Great pics Agus! (only that's not smegma you're playing with, it's precum).

arent those the same thing?

sorry, i didnt get that! :confused:

im learning to use this quote thing.. =/

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
arent those the same thing?

bless ya no...smegma is what builds up under the foreskin from not washing regularly

sorry, i didnt get that! :confused:

Bless you again...it was a dig at my use of the word you're meaning you are....only i put your in the post title which is bad grammer...some people do like to harp on about correct english....so anoyin lol
im learning to use this quote thing.. =/

Learning well my friend!

agus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deaj!
oh, well, in vet (and even in spanish) theres no concept of precum. that would be esmegma. in dogs a yellow/green mucosity, in humans a transparent drop. both with the same function: to clear the uretra and to neutralize it (cuz the normal urine is under Ph7 and kills the sperm), but also with a lil charge of alive sperm that might get to the egg.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
deaj!
oh, well, in vet (and even in spanish) theres no concept of precum. that would be esmegma. in dogs a yellow/green mucosity, in humans a transparent drop. both with the same function: to clear the uretra and to neutralize it (cuz the normal urine is under Ph7 and kills the sperm), but also with a lil charge of alive sperm that might get to the egg.

claro que hay concepto de "pre-cum", se llama liquido preseminal, son dos cosas diferentes.

Liquido preseminal

Esmegma

(Son fotos)

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
deaj!
oh, well, in vet (and even in spanish) there's no concept of precum. that would be esmegma. in dogs a yellow/green mucosity

Now that's something I've never seen.:ponder:

I think the vet has gotten too friendly with the dog. :eek:

agus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that's something I've never seen.:ponder:

I think the vet has gotten too friendly with the dog. :eek:
medicly speaking! lol

dont worry, not into zoophilia..
ok then, guess i was wrong in what concerns smegma in human medicine, pero nunca escuche de liquido preseminal en veterinaria. me quedan años de estudio todavia, y se que nunca se termina de estudiar medicina de todas formas, pero me han enseñado, en este area, que ese liquido pre-eyaculacion es el esmegma. nunca vas a ver "queso" en un perro..