ah, interesting Mr Bond...

wow_factor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I came I saw, I stayed.

Having been a newbie lurker trying to get advice in the 'women's' section cos of my boyf's big willy, I have to say I am really surprised at how interesting this place is. Good threads, and useful too. Hope I can contribute something useful :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
wow_factor said:
Well, I came I saw, I stayed.

Having been a newbie lurker trying to get advice in the 'women's' section cos of my boyf's big willy, I have to say I am really surprised at how interesting this place is. Good threads, and useful too. Hope I can contribute something useful :wink:

I always worry that the women get overpowered by the sheer masculine force of this place. Good to hear that you are happy, Wow.:tongue:

wow_factor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jeff black said:
I always worry that the women get overpowered by the sheer masculine force of this place. Good to hear that you are happy, Wow.:tongue:

Thanks JB. Well, time will tell. This place seems like any other, every type of person; arseholes, nice guys/gals etc. :tongue:

Hope I add a frissant of interest...:)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually this site has very few jerks and bitches. Everyone here for the most part, are pretty cool people. I have been posting a bunch as of lately and have not come in contact with anyone malicious, except for a few wierdos (stick out like sore thumbs) that have beefs with other members. There is a bit of sarcastic and curmudgeon type folks here, but they don't have galleries worth a crap and are here just wasting time. Welcome, all of the girls are really cool here though, no bitches.