Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes we don't know inches. That's why when a dick head that tells us he has 9 inches and shows up with a 6 inch dick we laugh and go on our way.

Men lie so much about there cock size it's pathetic. Even on here very few are truthful. To fucking gutless to put a ruler on top to show the true size.

Trust me. Sure we will.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a sad fact that more people are having more sex at an earlier age.

Time was, I'd be the biggest cock she'd had. Now these early (or earlier) 20-somethings have been around town (and back around again).

And yes the average was something like 7-9 partners in a person's lifetime. But I don't think it is anymore. The times they are a-changin'.

Let me make it clear: I was making a point that this douchebag was bragging in his original post about all the girls talking about his dick and then has the nerve to be disgusted!!! when hearing about women having multiple sex partners.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me make it clear: I was making a point that this douchebag was bragging in his original post about all the girls talking about his dick and then has the nerve to be disgusted!!! when hearing about women having multiple sex partners.
I didnt created the double standard. I was merely raised with it. Logically I can see the flaws but at the same time I really just dont care.

edit: I just realized that explanation could also cover religious beliefs. How convenient.

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt created the double standard. I was merely raised with it. Logically I can see the flaws but at the same time I really just dont care.

edit: I just realized that explanation could also cover religious beliefs. How convenient.

Being raised a certain way is no excuse for being ignorant.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't be hating! No concept of spaces might be one of the reasons we let you boys attempt to stick your big dicks into our small holes to begin with. :tongue:

thus far my favorite reply... as for my take on it? well, i say run with it for awhile. just don't confirm or deny anything. if a girl approaches you and ask if you're really a 10, just say maybe and keep walking. haha!

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you say "girls" cant count. But its truly just ONE dumb chick who spread a rumor about you that isnt true. If one of her friends decides to hook up or sees it, they are going to be disappointed. Except for retarded girls, 6" doesnt look anything like 10".

meganekko

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was really going to read through this until that guy started acting like his post count was a sign of coolness rather than...boredom or something.

Anyway, my response was covered in the first page, but I would like to reiterate:
girls don't usually whip out the rulers, guys do... but somehow most of you don't know how big you are either. Funny, since guys are more obsessed with numbers than the majority of women. I've never had a woman ask me how many inches a guy is, but ostensibly straight men ask me about other guys all the time.