Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All these special threads dedicated to people who have made an impression on us. I'd like to kiss Snoozan's ass and tell her how much i appreciate her sick and twisted sense of humor and her photographic memory abilities.

She always says the funniest things just when i need to hear them most. Shes been a wonderful friend to me outside of LPSG when i needed someone to bitch to about irritating members on here. Shes been more than a source of laughter, shes been a virtual encyclopedia when it comes to remembering the details of what someone has posted. She is awesome about hunting liars down and slapping the links to their lies for them to revert to memory.

She is a wonderful photographer, mother, wife and fellow board mate.

Thanks Snoozan for being you!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Snoozan is a sexy ass bitch. Having Her, mercurialbliss and Zora in one place almost made me miss my hetero days!

I can't wait to see how DC DEEP helps bring out her darkside! WOOF!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex, I don't need to bring out her dark side, it's most of her.

I could give it some honing, though.

She knows where I am.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Snoozan is a sexy ass bitch. Having Her, mercurialbliss and Zora in one place almost made me miss my hetero days!

I can't wait to see how DC DEEP helps bring out her darkside! WOOF!!

Almost huh?
Well I happen to think,that she is one smart cookie!
She is very talented too! I'd love to have you shoot us, snoozan,please?
cigarbabe:saevil:

I love Snoozan and one day she will photograph me with no clothes on.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Almost huh?

Yeah--I am sure if you and BedHead and some others were there, I would have tipped over to the dark side. Luckily I had Bubba, DC DEEP, Matthew and No Strings to keep me in check! :tongue:

I love Snoozan and one day she will photograph me with no clothes on.

I feel the exact same WAY!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't be hatin' but I get to spend a lot of time with this chick. She's bright, educated, full of common sense, funny as hell, a very talented photographer, genuine, and a good person.

And hawt. She's been busting her ass at the gym and looks fantabulous.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jesus God! Thank you all so much! Here I've been littering up the board calling people idiots and ranting about fat people and fake tits, and you're all being nice to me. Damn. It's really nice to know that I'm appreciated even though I'm a screaming harpy half the time on this board. :biggrin1:

I will photograph anyone naked, BTW, and I promise to be ultra-professional during the shoot. What happens after, however... :wank:

Thank you so much, Red, you're a cool chick, and hot as hell. I always need someone to yack with while I'm at home alone being Mom, and I really appreciate all of our conversations. So goes for the rest of you whose email boxes, PM boxes, IM windows, phones, and personal space that I clog up.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey! I got moved to Funny Stuff?!?!

I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me?

Whoops, had a little Joe Pesci moment.

Anyway, what was this about being wicked and bouncing on Guy-Jin's pee-pee? I'm so in...

BTW is a termagant anything like a urial? Because urails are LAME. I'm embarrassed that I have a urial doll in my home. I'm going to go hang my head in shame.

Oh wait, I just looked up termagant. Yeah, that's me. You rock, Princess.