Ahhh Scary

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yanno, he kinda reminds me of that guy from Counting Crows. Brings a whole new meaning to that song "Mr. Jones and Me".

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? (And wow...getting a "sezzy" from Madame Z!? That's like, one of the highest honors!) *hugs* thanks for all the compliments! Really boosts my self esteem!

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? (And wow...getting a "sezzy" from Madame Z!? That's like, one of the highest honors!) *hugs* thanks for all the compliments! Really boosts my self esteem! (and you would laugh at the number of lurker IMs I got after I posted my pic Madame Z! I know you love lurkers SO much! ;) )

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know; I guess from my 1024x768 screen, it just looked like dreadlocks. Now I realize it's the scruffy look. Scruffy's cool.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by yaoifun@Mar 15 2005, 01:15 AM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? (And wow...getting a "sezzy" from Madame Z!? That's like, one of the highest honors!) *hugs* thanks for all the compliments! Really boosts my self esteem! (and you would laugh at the number of lurker IMs I got after I posted my pic Madame Z! I know you love lurkers SO much! ;) )
[post=290939]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, they're delicious grilled with barbecue sauce!

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 13 2005, 08:12 PM
haha, we've pulled another pictureless member to the Avatar side :)

btw, nice pic Royal
[post=290655]Quoted post[/post]​

I know Im a few days late, but thanks Altairion. :)
I have to say, your new pic is pretty good too.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Mar 15 2005, 12:58 PM
You look unnervingly like somebody i used to know, that would be very disturbing if you are.

Tell me, is your name Ben by any chance?
[post=291138]Quoted post[/post]​

No, sorry I'm not him, but perhaps that's something I should'nt apoligize for. I would personally feel wierd if someone I knew or used to know was here, especially since in my tiny town everyone knows everything about everyone. I'm not exactly "out" yet, I'm waiting till I'm old enough to hightail it outta here which is my plan anyway in case it doesn't go over well. I'd still try to patch things up though, I just don't need any more stress at this point. So don't worry I'm not Ben! Though the fact that someone looks like me is a little unnerving...Ive always wanted to meet my clone!

Anyway, Royal, Altarion, DMW, all your avatars look totally hot, so if you don't like them, you know we all do so there. Looks like I've started a trend here? Even if I haven't, it's still really cool seeing all the new (or updated) faces!

Madame Z, you have GOT to try Lurkers slow cooked all day in a crockpot like a stew...really brings that noxious taste out! :p They are also quite good served with some nice asparagus and a hollandaise sauce...it's barf-o-riffic and delicious at the same time! You should really try it!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am happy about the avatar trend that got started.

yao....you are one cutie, that is for sure.
And Royal and Alt.......same for you guys.

I understand about it boosting self esteem....i've been helped in that area
by posting my face too....
and rotating my back side and my front side in the photo cycle from time to time. ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At my age, NO ONE wants to much see my boy toys, much less my face!!!! At least till after the face lift. :D Just how do you get on one of those complete makeover "reality" shows? Have I got a job for them!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 17 2005, 12:03 AM
At my age, NO ONE wants to much see my boy toys, much less my face!!!! At least till after the face lift. :D Just how do you get on one of those complete makeover "reality" shows? Have I got a job for them!
[post=291504]Quoted post[/post]​

Surely you jest, KinkGuy! "At my age, NO ONE wants to much see my boys toys" ? Woe to me, if your age has had that effect on you. guy, because if age has done that to you, what has double that amount done to me? If I'm in a dream world I hope no one wakes me up! I would fucking love to see your boy toys. :evilgrin:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yaoifun,

IT is delightful to connect your name with your picture. Cute as a speckled pup!

Bigeight,

Thank you for posting your pic. Handsome face.. please let us hear your thoughts.

Royal,

What an attractive and scholarly face. I have already experienced your witty repartee! LOL!

Mme Z.

Exquisite as always....

Txquis,

Yes you do have a bit of the Bruce in there....

Ed,

I have seen your picture. You hardly look like a woodlouse!

Altairion,

The pics get better every time! LOL!

Kinkguy, Roys toy, Kimahri

...shame on you! You have no idea what we will think of your faces... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We would like to have faces with which to attach your fascinating comments.

and

Pappy,

Please post another pic of your eternally young face.

Naughty

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Mar 22 2005, 07:54 AM
Yaoifun,

IT is delightful to connect your name with your picture. Cute as a speckled pup!

Bigeight,

Thank you for posting your pic. Handsome face.. please let us hear your thoughts.

Royal,

What an attractive and scholarly face. I have already experienced your witty repartee! LOL!

Mme Z.

Exquisite as always....

Txquis,

Yes you do have a bit of the Bruce in there....

Ed,

I have seen your picture. You hardly look like a woodlouse!

Altairion,

The pics get better every time! LOL!

Kinkguy, Roys toy, Kimahri

...shame on you! You have no idea what we will think of your faces... Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We would like to have faces with which to attach your fascinating comments.

and

Pappy,

Please post another pic of your eternally young face.

Naughty
[post=292906]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok then, afterin being "read", I suppose I'll go home and resize a pic of mine and post it.