AHHHH

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Tonight:

We get back to mine earlier in the day, there's some heavy making out going on, she again is humping me and clearly rubbing her pussy against my stomach and/or cock (whichever was closest at each opportunity). That goes good. We go to the cinema to watch the 40 Year Old Virgin. Great movie, all goes well.

We get back to mine, more making out, she's rubbing against me again. For whatever reason I'm not getting hard, and finding it hard to breathe cos she's smothering me so much. She then gets off me and curls up, she does this a lot and it makes me think she isn't interested and that she should just fucking go if she wants to. After awhile she gets back on me, we make out and stuff. I ask can I take my top off cos I'm sweaty (I say are you sweaty, her reply is not yet *wink*)

She is a little offended by that for some reason but agrees. Anyway nothing happens, I cant get her to take her top off (I ask, she says no) and then when I feel her pressing her pussy up against me I reach down to rub it and say 'What's This' and she bats my hand away!

All through this episode, I'm semi hard or soft, never fully hard and my jeans are quite restrictive, I can't position my cock right to show its full potential (it only grows down my left leg, otherwise it's obstructed...). I see her looking down at my crotch a lot and I end up saying 'What are you looking at' and she pretends she's looking somewhere else...

Anyway I think it was a disaster and maybe even that she thinks I've got a small cock although from the dancing she shouldn't cos she did say 'I can feel you *gasp*'...But anyway I'm quite unhappy with the way things went. I probably shouldn't worry about it and we have agreed to watch Deuce Bigolo at her place on Monday.

I don't know what it is, maybe I like her too much and want too hard to impress her...but the erections arent forthcoming, at least not tonight. I'm wondering if this is a 'dumpable' offence or if it would put her off? She did seem a bit off with me, although towards the end we had a good rhythm goin, I was quite hard yet still it was blocked my the jean material. We had to stop though cos she had a train to catch.

So yeah, would this put a girl off? If it does I spose she's the type of girl I don't need...Anyway just some advice, pointers and/or sympathy please (Sorry about the long post).

* BTW I was just wondering why she is all up for dry humping but won't get naked or let me get naked so I can have my tool all sharpened and ready to go and can actually aim the thing...

D_afw10kcv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She could have just been looking to go as far as she did and not want to carry it on any further. I mean, was time a big issue with regards to how long she could stay?

I prefer being direct generally. If somethings bothering me I let them know, but it all really depends on the relationship.

She might not have been put off, at all.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah she only had about a half hour til she had to go. Thing is though, she looked like she didn't want to be here...probably cos I wasnt hard, and she thought I didn't like her when I actually do...Do you ever feel let down if a guy doesn't get hard? I mean I wanted to but it just wasnt happening, plus her 'relaxing' (curling up in a ball and turning away from me) wasn't exactly a come-on...

D_afw10kcv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd only worry about a guy not getting hard if it came down to the actual event and he couldn't perform, and generally by then there's enough stimulation to make that happen.

I'd prefer to look at someone's face and see what they're thinking, "I want sex" is something that's generally easy to read...

I wouldn't let it get you down, she obviously didn't communicate what she was thinking to you and that is more her problem than it is yours.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
She just text me saying she got home at half 11 (an hour ago) I'll ask her if she enjoyed it tonight, and ask her if anythin was wrong...lol and tell her despite what she may think I DO have a big dick lol. Don't like people getting the wrong idea...

D_afw10kcv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She can't fault you for telling the truth, and being direct is generally the best way of getting a straight answer.

Good for you, I hope all goes well. At the very least you'll find out what her problem was.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Doesn't look like she's replying, I can see her saying she was asleep and not replying...which wouldn't be a good sign.

Another thing is that the girl has me so sexually frustrated I was pushed back to my ex, and she reassured me I have a big cock and that she wants it, but if things improve with the girl I'm seeing now, I'll leave the ex alone, like I really should...but sometimes I just get these urges lol.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
So sorry about the very unsatisfactory night, Knight. They happen. It seems like there was a lack of communication, but that's all too common.

Going back to the ex for reassurance doesn't seem like a good idea, though - you have to give her her freedom. It sounds like you don't have much confidence in your size - is this a general self-esteem problem?

GoneA is being over-judgemental and I don't agree with him at all.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Paul, you poor kid. You constantly worry that you are doing something wrong.

What if it's the other way around and it's not you who are at fault at all? You've already mentioned before that there are other girls who are interested in you. I'd pursue that if I were you.

P.S. Wear baggy pants next time.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loose pants are your friend ;) But seriously don't let it bother you

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Ineligible@Oct 22 2005, 12:30 AM

GoneA is being over-judgemental and I don't agree with him at all.
[post=354050]Quoted post[/post]​

Ineligible is being overly-serious and I don't think he should be at all.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 21 2005, 08:04 PM
Paul, you poor kid. You constantly worry that you are doing something wrong.

What if it's the other way around and it's not you who are at fault at all? You've already mentioned before that there are other girls who are interested in you. I'd pursue that if I were you.

[post=354057]Quoted post[/post]​

Honestly, there are a lot of women who don't view an erection (or lack thereof) as proof that a guy either is or isn't interested. Women like that are soooo much more secure with their own bodies and their own sexuality.

Think how much worse you'd feel if that was all she wanted from you. Wham, bam, thank you Paul, and then she poofs away into the ether.

You have a lot to offer as a person, not just as a life-support system for a penis. Pecker is right on. You're young, dishy, and there are lots of worthy women out there. Go get 'em.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yah, "The 40 Year Old Virgin" was hilarious. Literally laughing from the moment it started to the moment it ended. As for yer problem, I dunno dude. I had a horrible date where nothin happened too, even though the signs were there. made me feel awful for a few days.

Anyways, I know the problem is. You need to finally just join us on the rainbow side and get yerself a man =P

Jace: Surferboy is right Knight, come on over to the rainbow side and see what you've been missing. If you were here or I could afford to come there I'd sure give you a try!!

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
LOL and I thought the rainbow side meant just not worrying about everything :p

I shall see how things go, ring her when she finishes work...at 9pm (she's on a 9 hour shift, such a trooper lol) Thanks guys. And gals ;)

BTW it is a general self esteem problem, although she was very cold towards me and made me feel like she wanted to be anywhere else but on my bed. She was turned away from me and either had her eyes closed or gave me a very unencouraging look...Anyways I guess I was counting on my penis to turn things around but it didn't. I'll just go with the flow next time, if I don't worry about things I'll have more fun, and probably get hard.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
That's quite shit that you're doubting yourself man, but going from what you said, you were just going with the flow and she just wasn't wanting to ride it with you (bad pun there but nevermind) so it seems to be more her problem. Some girls just don't go past a certain point regarding sex (I know a girl who gives blowjobs to anyone she finds remotely attractive and yet is still a virgin), and she may not want to go any further until you're further into the relationship.

Or (and I'm assuming this what you described is a one-off occurence) she could just not have been feeling up for sex or anything past first base that night, remember that women are more complicated than men give them credit for.

It's good to have you back posting regularly as well :dunce:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks man, it's good to be back :)

Well she text me back last night (after I asked her did she enjoy it, she seemed a bit quiet) and she said she was tired...so I dunno.

A good sign I spose is she text me out of the blue last night (to say she got home ok) and also earlier today when she was on her break...I much prefer to be told flat out by a girl that she just wants to fuck me and not have her hump me and then not do anything about it :p

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Oct 22 2005, 02:23 PM
I much prefer to be told flat out by a girl that she just wants to fuck me and not have her hump me and then not do anything about it :p
[post=354185]Quoted post[/post]​
I think we all do. Some girls are teases to demonstrate control, and some like to tease more than to have sex....they have it confused with flirting.

In a similar situations, I have walked away....err, make that hobbled because of aching 'nads. More than a few times, the tease had decided to pursue. Oh OK, I am easy, and it was a short pursuit. :bounce: Perhaps, a timeout is needed to let her sort out her feelings and needs.

I can't imagine telling a girl that I have a big dick. When asked, I will admit that I am above average. If you have mutual friends, I am certain she knows; girls talk.

jay

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah it does seem like she likes grinding and humping a lot although I always considered that a precursor to sex; foreplay, maybe she sees it differently. We'll talk about it on Monday, when I see her.