Ahhhh!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was on LPSG an hour ago. I wasn't :redface:

I am that fucking wanting of her. It makes me happy just to talk to her online...I text her tonight, she didn't reply. Maybe she has my number blocked (although I thought when it was blocked it said 'message could not be sent' or some such).

Never met anyone else like her in nearly a year. I think I...love her :smile:

*sigh*

Yes, I'm pissed. I miss talking to her though. I have friends but I have no one to talk to. :redface:

Shouldn't I be over her though? Its been 11 months now.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You get over one woman by getting on another one :) Sorry you're missing her but if you split up there must have been some reason and that reason is still there. There really isn't any certain time it takes to get over someone.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Technically, I don't think we split up. Maybe she'll come here and clarify but I think we just stopped seeing each other/talking.

To quote a song: No one said goodbye :(

And I thought we were perfect for each other. Not to be vain but she could do better than the guy she's with now. Better than me, even. But shhhh!

Her mum was nice too. She had massive tits hehe. :cool:

But I liked CB more :smile:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She likes those songs and it doesn't help that we watched Purple Rain together when we were at hers :redface:

She said Prince was "cute" lol :redface:

Tomato soup will help?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats a choccy d? And theres no tea bags so I'm drinking coffee...

Prince is good live...depends where you see him and how big the gig is.

I think her bf/fiance is stopping her talking to me. Which is a shame :smile:
I only talk nice to her...*sigh*

lol its not that/this bad but I wish she was here :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you've probably had time to eat several bowls of tomato soup. The answer to woman-trouble is more women. I know you've been trying, but surely you have SOME numbers you can call for person-to-person talk when things are feeling dismal??? :rolleyes:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it was that easy to get over someone you love. I too am not over a man I was involved with 5 years ago and I don't think I ever will be. He has recently came back into my life (he moved away) and I'm just taking my time...I have never felt for any man the way I feel for him.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish it was that easy to get over someone you love. I too am not over a man I was involved with 5 years ago and I don't think I ever will be. He has recently came back into my life (he moved away) and I'm just taking my time...I have never felt for any man the way I feel for him.

Lucky guy, I'm jealous :crying: how about a comforting :hug: :mischievous:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's been over a year since i've even seen the girl i love...and i'm still not over her. kinda sucks, but i don't know if i want to be yet.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, just woke up after not really sleeping all night...mainly cos there was music blaring all night. To answer some questions:

milf: I don't have any numbers to ring. The girls in my phone either don't want to talk to me or I don't want to talk to them. Barmaids, ex girlfriends, my very sexy French roommate (who is back in France), etc.

SP: I know what a choccy d is I just never heard it called that :tongue:
They are nice though. Very nice. Its weird how a normal digestive tastes so shit.

So does anyone else have a picture of their perfect person? She was the picture. But the beautiful ones, they smash the picture. Always. Every time :biggrin1: lol.

And it might be that the talent in my town is poor but I haven't met anyone like her. Met some quite attractive girls but they were 'air heads' or just not my type. Or had boyfriends. Or were married.

I liked 'her' confidence. Her sass/sarcasm. She'd always say something like 'no, hun, its a fork.' Or something. I can be a bit slow sometimes. When in the presence of such beauty. Beauty of body, beauty of mind. Beauty of heart, beauty of soul.

*Wonders if she'll read this*

:smile:
lol.