Ahoy from Utah

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GeorgeTSLC, Jul 4, 2006.

1. GeorgeTSLC

GeorgeTSLC Member

Former member. Couldn't reregister after galleries were added (yes, that's a while ago). But now, no prob!

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Welcome back!

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Glad you're back. Is it true what they say about Utah boys?

4. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Active Member

Albums:
    Do you have any of that special underwear that is common in Utah:confused::wink:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, George.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome back, George! Hope the site still looks good to you.

7. GeorgeTSLC

GeorgeTSLC Member

Nope. :rolleyes2: Those "Temple garments" are sacred to Mormons. :irked: You might as well ask a Mormon if he has some of those rosaries that Catholics like me use, or if I have any yarmulkes. :yuck: (I'm not talking about serious scholars, who might well have a collection of artifacts from a faith other than their own. :shrug:)

To illustrate: :reporter:Several of the Mormon General Conferences ago, some supposed Protestant-evangelical asshole* was at Temple Square waving a set of garments around :soapbox: and making hateful remarks. A Mormon man lost it, tried punching him out, and was arrested--or at least detained by security :cop:. I hope :fingersx: the Mormon was exonerated :biggerGrin: on the "fighting words" exemption :confused13:. And I can't help hoping he:nutkick:broke the fool's nose.
    * A word :shock: I essentially never :tapedshut: use. But in this case, it's metaphorically 100% accurate: A puckered hole that when released spews stinking :684: shit.

Now, please don't think I'm trying to get you all prickly :awink:, prickley!:swordfight: You didn't know :indifferent: when you asked, I answered :rant:, now everybody reading this knows :eek:h:. :cool22:

P.S. Yes, I know this is a perfectly ridiculous number of smileys to use in a single post. But I really don't want you to feel:buttkick:attacked, man; and I'm hoping I've made you smile :grinning-smiley-003too much for that to happen. Besides, especially the animated ones are just so blamed cute :smile2:--and after I found the reporter, the cop, AND the soapbox, I just couldn't stop myself! :saevilw: (Anyway, you started it::beerchug2:You used two in a one-sentence post!)

8. GeorgeTSLC

GeorgeTSLC Member

Sorry, Doc. :confused: First you have to let me know what "they" say about us Utah boys! :amish:? :friday:? :rambo:? :firedevil:?

(Okay, I think :Thinkingof_: I've pretty much got the smiley urge out of my system now.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice