Ahoy from Utah

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome back, George! Hope the site still looks good to you.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prickleyguy said:
Do you have any of that special underwear that is common in Utah:confused::wink:
Nope. :rolleyes2: Those "Temple garments" are sacred to Mormons. :irked: You might as well ask a Mormon if he has some of those rosaries that Catholics like me use, or if I have any yarmulkes. :yuck: (I'm not talking about serious scholars, who might well have a collection of artifacts from a faith other than their own. :shrug:)

To illustrate: :reporter:Several of the Mormon General Conferences ago, some supposed Protestant-evangelical asshole* was at Temple Square waving a set of garments around :soapbox: and making hateful remarks. A Mormon man lost it, tried punching him out, and was arrested--or at least detained by security :cop:. I hope :fingersx: the Mormon was exonerated :biggerGrin: on the "fighting words" exemption :confused13:. And I can't help hoping he:nutkick:broke the fool's nose.
* A word :shock: I essentially never :tapedshut: use. But in this case, it's metaphorically 100% accurate: A puckered hole that when released spews stinking :684: shit.

Now, please don't think I'm trying to get you all prickly :awink:, prickley!:swordfight: You didn't know :indifferent: when you asked, I answered :rant:, now everybody reading this knows :eek:h:. :cool22:

P.S. Yes, I know this is a perfectly ridiculous number of smileys to use in a single post. But I really don't want you to feel:buttkick:attacked, man; and I'm hoping I've made you smile :grinning-smiley-003too much for that to happen. Besides, especially the animated ones are just so blamed cute :smile2:--and after I found the reporter, the cop, AND the soapbox, I just couldn't stop myself! :saevilw: (Anyway, you started it::beerchug2:You used two in a one-sentence post!)

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Glad you're back. Is it true what they say about Utah boys?
Sorry, Doc. :confused: First you have to let me know what "they" say about us Utah boys! :amish:? :friday:? :rambo:? :firedevil:?

(Okay, I think :Thinkingof_: I've pretty much got the smiley urge out of my system now.)