Ai Papi

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
PAPI - My new favorite underwear.

Great fit and great feel. Make me feel a little bit nasty.

Hope you like. If so, more colors to cum.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what type of material are they made of? don't look like cotton. I hope they breathe well. Look good on you though

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
90% polyester, 10% spandex, 100% hot (in my opinion)

wait.......when you say hot do you mean like sexy hot or like ouch my balls are on fire hot? I recently bought a pair of athletic shorts that were made out of polyester and were really stretchy, and silky. Well I wore them out the other day (first time wearing them) and had to stop by Walgreen's to pick something up. First off, those are the most comfortable pants. Secondly...I thought I'd never get my cock to go down. It felt like I was wearing nothing, but every time I moved my head was stimulated and I kept getting and staying hard. It took everything in me to control my little guy and be able to walk up to the counter and get my scripts and check out lol

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Hot as in hot, hard, throbbing, wet. Was there any doubt?:wink:

About to slip on a pair and get to thinking about big.centuar.

Not that I need any help getting hard with that on my mind.

wait.......when you say hot do you mean like sexy hot or like ouch my balls are on fire hot? I recently bought a pair of athletic shorts that were made out of polyester and were really stretchy, and silky. Well I wore them out the other day (first time wearing them) and had to stop by Walgreen's to pick something up. First off, those are the most comfortable pants. Secondly...I thought I'd never get my cock to go down. It felt like I was wearing nothing, but every time I moved my head was stimulated and I kept getting and staying hard. It took everything in me to control my little guy and be able to walk up to the counter and get my scripts and check out lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PAPI - My new favorite underwear.

Great fit and great feel. Make me feel a little bit nasty.

Hope you like. If so, more colors to cum.
They look great on you, yet I like the red Speedo that you wore on your earlier thread.

By the way, how was the trip?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently bought a pair of athletic shorts that were made out of polyester and were really stretchy, and silky. First off, those are the most comfortable pants. Secondly...I thought I'd never get my cock to go down. It felt like I was wearing nothing, but every time I moved my head was stimulated and I kept getting and staying hard.
Who says money can't buy happiness? I have 30 - 40 pair of athletic shorts - mostly mesh. I live in them outside of work.

rlit195908

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like the blue ones , could not tell about the rainbow ones need to wear then not cover up with them.