Aidan Quinn

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love Aidan in The Book of Daniel (I love religious stuff). Why doesn't Jesus talk to me like that?

Now does he, not Jesus, have a big one?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pissed NBC cancelled that series. I enjoyed what I saw.
If you look quickly enough with your pause control, you can catch his cock in the 1984 "Reckless" DVD. It's in the indoor swim scene.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:smile: Nice try for humour, but no points. (BTW there was a thread on exactly this blasphemous humour a couple of months ago, if you search back)

You misread the syntax of the OP. Comma position is key.

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rawbone8 said:
:smile: Nice try for humour, but no points. (BTW there was a thread on exactly this blasphemous humour a couple of months ago, if you search back)

You misread the syntax of the OP. Comma position is key.

See that's the problem, rawbone. Doing research and searching back would actually take work on my part, whereas blasphemous humor - and going straight to hell - comes so easily to me. And you are right. Comma position is key. Kingdoms have risen and fallen because of a misplaced punctuation mark, what with the pen being mightier than the sword or somethng like that. :biggrin1:

Breck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The threads on Mark Harmon and Steve Guttenburg made me think of this guy. Love his eyes and his voice. Read he came from a strict Catholic upbringing but his participation in 'A Touch of Frost' and 'The Book of Daniel' indicates he is very gay-friendly.

Anyone got any decent pics? These were the only good ones I could find.

Attachments