Aids/hiv - A Myth?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the STI's are made up by the government! It supports their abstinence campaign. Why can't you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?!?!

Seriously....all STI's are real, especially AIDS and HIV. If you expect to get wet, wear a raincoat.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a conspiracy. Cooked up by the same guys who engineered the attack on the World Trade Center, the assassination of JFK, and the rise of the Third Reich and fabrication of the holocaust. I saw a video on youtube about it. It must be true.
You left out the moon landing conspiracy.
You mean like the cold fusion debacle about a decade ago?

As always, you come waltzing in with the perfect word/explanation. :biggrin:
Ha, Meg, I'm one of those odd ones who find a man's intellect to be his sexiest quality. I think JustAsking is just dreamy! :biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Funny, I seem to have been labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist by certain members LPSG,
If you read my posts all I did was ask a few questions and state a few details mentioned in the film, I did not claim to agree with the film.
Yet I even had a thread clearly aimed at discrediting me for not accepting the official information.

It reminds me of something that George W. Bush said, "If you aren't with America, you're with the terrorists" but in my case, terrorist = open minded individual.

I am convinced that AIDS is a reality and everyone is at danger, however the film gave me doubts, which remain, e.g. about the 2 kinds of HIV tests, I haven't found an answer yet to why different standards are used in different continents for officially declaring whether a patient is HIV positive!

Most of these conspircy films have one thing in common, they expose facts and leave it up to you to make up your own mind and educate yourselves. They are far less dangerous than government sponsored propaganda.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These conspiracy films don't expose facts. They perpetuate lies, misinformation, uninformed opinions and hair-brained theories. They are also not designed to let anyone make up their own mind. Typically they are very leading and biased and directing you toward making a certain decision by only presenting their side of the argument. Encouraging people to educate themselves would be great, but if you're the kind of person who is lazy enough to get all our information off of youtube then you probably won't bother following up. If you're the kind of person who believes in conspiracy theories then you're probably not going to trust any credible sources. These videos are potentially just as dangerous as any other form of lie or misinformation out there, just depends on what exactly they are lying about and how many people they end up convincing.

The reason there are different standards is because they aren't actually testing for the virus. They test for antibodies, which is a very common way of testing for diseases. Even though one guy on the video made it sound like this was unheard of, and some other idiot claimed that if you had antibodies then you were immune to whatever you body developed the antibodies for. Because they are testing for a reaction to the virus, and not the virus itself, there are different levels of certainty depending on the test. Some are more stringent than others. Just like if you get tested for pregnancy, one test might be positive and the next one negative... but that doesn't mean that you were pregnant one minute and not the next. That's absurd.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The reason there are different standards is because they aren't actually testing for the virus. They test for antibodies, which is a very common way of testing for diseases. Even though one guy on the video made it sound like this was unheard of, and some other idiot claimed that if you had antibodies then you were immune to whatever you body developed the antibodies for. Because they are testing for a reaction to the virus, and not the virus itself, there are different levels of certainty depending on the test. Some are more stringent than others. Just like if you get tested for pregnancy, one test might be positive and the next one negative... but that doesn't mean that you were pregnant one minute and not the next. That's absurd.
Yes but get tested in Africa and you have twice as much chance of being tested positive than in Australia, if the whole planet are working together for a cure, it seems strange that they haven't set one official standard.

As for facts not being exposed, here are a few examples that I came across:

911 WTC -
*free fall collapse of 3 towers into their footprint, no fire has ever made a skyscraper do this, let alone 3
*Officially unexplained pools of molten metal in the wreckage
*Bomb sniffing dogs withdrawn from the building days before 911
etc. etc.

The American Union -

Are you Americans/Canadians/Mexicans ready for the Amero? How many of you have even heard of it?

I also find it difficult to believe that anyone would just watch youtube to get their information and accept it as truth. If you discover things like the examples I mentioned, your curiousity will make you find as many sources as possible to back up those facts.
Some theories sound too fantastic to be believed but there have been many accounts of people going to extremes to achieve control over the population in history so these theories (if there is evidence to back up the facts) shouldn't be dismissed without analysis.