AIDS Walk San Francisco

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey everyone! I am walking in the SF Aids walk July 18th, 2004 in Golden Gate Park. If you want to donate, let me know or donate directly to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorP...&supId=46286890
Aids is not just a "gay" disease, it effects all ages, races, sexual orientations, genders and religions. Odds are some of you may contract this disease, safe sex isn't the only answer. Every little bit helps. (Wow, I sound like a motivational speaker) Nuff said.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey geo, I left enough money there weekend before last at Pride! :lol: So, here's the deal, I'll send you money for your walk, you send me the same amount for my Aids Walk here....no wait....something didn't work out right....ok, here, you send me $500 and I'll send you $100 and then everything is fine! No, huh? Well, we need the money here in the hinter lands. Our beloved DEMOCRATIC governor just slashed 1.65 million from the largest and only one of our two, Aids organizations. But he just bought a new 25 million $ jet with state money. Governor Richardson wants to be the next Ambassador to outer zimbalasiawartondunzit....so I guess we have to pay for the asshole to fly in style to suck up to the shrub administration. Boy, talk about being OFF TOPIC. Sorry everyone. Some days, New Mexico just sucks. :angry:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You're right that AIDS isn't just a gay disease; one bit of political incorretness is that lesbians are less likely to get it than heterosexual women. Also, MSM who restrict themselves to circle jerking are less likely to get it than heterosexuals. So it's not just a gay disease, and even if it were, the fact of the matter is, I wouldn't condemn someone to death just because their lovers happened to have the same equipment.

I was in the last AIDS Walk, but I have a doctors' appointment the 18th, so I can't go to this one. I don't have enough right now to donate myself, college student and all.