AIDS Walk San Francisco

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jdoe86, Jul 7, 2004.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey everyone! I am walking in the SF Aids walk July 18th, 2004 in Golden Gate Park. If you want to donate, let me know or donate directly to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorP...&supId=46286890
    Aids is not just a "gay" disease, it effects all ages, races, sexual orientations, genders and religions. Odds are some of you may contract this disease, safe sex isn't the only answer. Every little bit helps. (Wow, I sound like a motivational speaker) Nuff said.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm already sponsoring two walkers. It's great to know that there are members here contributing to a worthy cause. You rock, Geo!

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Hey geo, I left enough money there weekend before last at Pride! :lol: So, here's the deal, I'll send you money for your walk, you send me the same amount for my Aids Walk here....no wait....something didn't work out right....ok, here, you send me $500 and I'll send you $100 and then everything is fine! No, huh? Well, we need the money here in the hinter lands. Our beloved DEMOCRATIC governor just slashed 1.65 million from the largest and only one of our two, Aids organizations. But he just bought a new 25 million $ jet with state money. Governor Richardson wants to be the next Ambassador to outer zimbalasiawartondunzit....so I guess we have to pay for the asshole to fly in style to suck up to the shrub administration. Boy, talk about being OFF TOPIC. Sorry everyone. Some days, New Mexico just sucks. :angry:

4. jonb

Gold Member

You're right that AIDS isn't just a gay disease; one bit of political incorretness is that lesbians are less likely to get it than heterosexual women. Also, MSM who restrict themselves to circle jerking are less likely to get it than heterosexuals. So it's not just a gay disease, and even if it were, the fact of the matter is, I wouldn't condemn someone to death just because their lovers happened to have the same equipment.

I was in the last AIDS Walk, but I have a doctors' appointment the 18th, so I can't go to this one. I don't have enough right now to donate myself, college student and all.

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
  6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I wish I was at San Fran now. :(

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if anyone out there is also going to walk in this years walk? If so, say hi.

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    S.F. AIDS Walk is this Sunday. I know you are all supportive in your own way, but every little bit helps. Come on.. $10.00? $20.00? Can you help? What do you say? :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted