Aight.... Now I'm starting to get worried

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by uboat, Dec 17, 2011.

1. uboat

uboat New Member

OK, so when I discovered I had a large dick way back when, I thought it was the best thing in the world. But now I'm starting to hate it. After last night it has once again been confirmed that I hurt women when making love. "ugh, my stomach hurts" seems to. Be theprecursor statement to a dry pussy followed by a "we have to stop"..... FUCK!!!
    It doesn't seem to matter the size of the girl. From 5,2 all the way to 6,0 ft tall, and they all say the same thing and sex for them is not pleasurable. Now I really wish I had a smaller dick. FML

2. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I'd love to swap you for m average sized cock. THen I would go have sex with the same women that you could not... and they would enjoy it VERY much. You see, I would take my time, even if it took all night. Eventually they can fit you in.. Most of them anyway.

Why not try placing an advert on Craigslist saying you are VERY well endowed and see who contacts you... it will be mostly guys probably, but it's worth a shot...

How big are you?

3. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I think between average/big guys it is a common wish to change it. Some girls want or like the idea of it being big, but then realise it hurts and appreciate an average dick more, but then want to go back to the bigger one to brag or whatever.

I have never made girls go "oh wow" and sometimes I wish I could, but I certainly know it works and can make girls limp the next day.

You just need to know how to use it right. Are you drilling away constantly? Some girls can get a lot out of slow passionate movements. I've made girls have orgasms with very subtle movements and words before, not just how hard I can hammer them so to speak.

4. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm...How many more "my penis is so damn huge I hurt women" threads will there be?

PS. If you hurt women and don't like it...just masturbate, I'm sure your hands will be more than happy to accommodate :)

5. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    These topics are just sad, just let the pictures/videos do the work for you in stead of bragging about nonsense.

If you do hurt a girl that's your fault for not having her needs at mind who says you need to stick your entire dick inside every time and after several complaints?

The other side of the coin is that many women actually prefer this type of pain if performed well but god don't ask me why.

6. houtx48

Gold Member

You really didn't hurt me I just said it to build your ego.

7. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or as my wife said, "There probably are women out there who like an extra large guy, but I don't know of any."

8. hud01

Gold Member

Pictures for proof...and lube for her

9. uboat

uboat New Member

I can always fit it in. That's not the problem. The problem is that in order for me to stay really hard, I have to jack hammer the pussy deep dish style due to years of over masterbation. I'm working hard on correcting the problem by not masterbating AT ALL. But I'm still not close to being there. I also take forever to cum. So in the meantime I have been hitting cervixs every time I have sex.

If I lived in a perfect I would be able to stay super hard for as long as I needed to and be able to make these girls cum with intercourse.

10. LADave

LADave Member

See, if you were gay that wouldn't be a problem.

11. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    You might as well suggest he transform into a different species entirely - it's just as likely to happen. :rolleyes:

12. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

Get some help on erectness side in the form of one of the various pills on the market while you work the other issues. You might then find that variety in your routine makes for some very happy partners - let her ride and show you what we likes for example.

13. erratic

Gold Member

Your problem is not uncommon, and it happens to guys with all sorts of dick sizes.

- Try lots more foreplay, for you and for her. Foreplay helps cervixes lubricate and expand. It'll also get both of you closer and help your dick get used to different kinds of touch. Switch back and forth between fucking and foreplay when she starts getting uncomfortable. Women are more likely to orgasm from oral anyway (according to all the women I know and everything I've read online).

- Try masturbating with slower, lighter, longer strokes. Take your time. Sounds like your dick is used to kung-fu grip, which is not doing you any favours.

- Use extra water- or silicone-based lubricant. Don't use oil-based stuff as it'll break down the condom.

Good luck, man. And don't forget to console yourself with the fact that you're not one of those guys who pops after the first touch :)

14. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    be careful what you wish for and
    Let them complain ... women are a vocal lot and rarely mean what they say.

15. MissThing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most of the really well hung men I have been with were the jackhammer types. They either clearly didn't know what do to with what they had or they were just used to women who liked that sort of thing. Now, while I'm not genetically female, please understand that I'm speaking from a pentration of any kind point of view. This also isn't to say that all well hung men are lumped into this category, it's just my personal experience. Again, while I"m not genetically female, I can't really take any offense on their behalf, but I always say what I mean and mean what I say, so to say that women rarely do so doesn't sound very accurate to me. Just as many men do the same thing (now since this thread isn't about meaning what you say, I won't expound on that further to get off topic; that sentence just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, so I had to get my two cents in).

16. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

The guys that post these problems have no sexual finesse. If the pussy is dry, you're doing something wrong. The same way you get hard while excited , girls get wet when they are....and it sounds like you're one of those dudes that likes to beat the busy
    To death full throttle to feel like you're doing something, you gotta work that pussy right, you don't need a smaller dick.., you need "fucking 101" lessons, with a special chapter on big dick fucking.

17. midlifebear

Gold Member

Uboat: The very few times I've had satisfactory sex with a female have been doing it doggy-style and all the women have had extremely large asses. At least the few satisfactory times doing it one-on-one. Otherwise, I've had some great experiences at Lifestyle parties (back in the early 80s).

However, I have slightly different problems: 1. I prefer men; 2. I can't stand women (or men) with big fat asses. I find fat asses the most unsexy things in the world next to fucking in someone's puke.

These "big" guns who all think being rebuked because one's penis is too large or that one does not know how to fuck is just a major pile of bull crap. That's their problem. When hard, the head of my dick is larger than a medium-size granny smith apple. Girth is about the same. I've yet to meet any woman who is turned on by trying to insert an apple inside the entrance of her vagina. I've met a few women who like me to stuff them up yea olde poop shoot. But then again, I much prefer anal sex with men. They, at least, really seem to enjoy it and we have no communication problem because we both remember the "safety" word before tissue is worn and torn.

So, maybe a girl friend with a huge ass might work out for you. Length is taken up by making it past fat buttocks when fucking doggy-style. And it seems (at least in my experience) that many women can accommodate a large cock (or any cock) easier from that position, especially when they are in control of the situation.

If you think you hate having a big dick now, just wait until you're my age (over 65) and slowly begin to suffer the problems all men suffer as we get older. Plus, I'm really, really, really tired of having to arrange and hold my dick so it doesn't flop around in the toilet water when I take a shit.

#17 midlifebear, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  18. snbk

snbk New Member

lots and lots and lots and lots of lube.
    women can have babies.
    there is no penis the size of an 8 lb. baby
    so, i do not understand the oh she can't take it syndrome. a woman WON"T take it, ,her vagina WILL CLOSE if a. she doesn't like you, b. there is too much friction and c. if there is too much friction. foreplay is supposed to lube her up but condoms suck. so lube is important. lots and lots and lots of it. women have 8 lb babies, with lots of LUBE!

19. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

Don't wish for a smaller one, just wish for a different type of woman. Some will tell you your too big and some will tell you your too small. That's the way it works. Women come in various shapes and sizes both outwardly and inwardly.

There are things you could do to help with the problems you've been having but you should know overall that all women and their vaginas are different.

Some like foreplay or heavy petting. Some like verbal arousal. Some like physical displays of domination. Some find consideration in regular life to be a turn on.

Good luck in your search. And i fully understand your pain.

20. avg_joe

Gold Member

Female Body Inspectors (FBI) !!! LMAO !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted