Aingeru vilabrille c onlyfans photos and videos

Zerox Imperator

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a pity. :oops: His pretentious and blasé/apathetic attitude reaches its maximum in this video. I can't see any other thing more than his unfortunate behaviour.

Hi's always soooo cold man, but it's a pitty that his is not like that in the real life!

But I realized that, to sell his content, he has decided to show himself as a cold and serious/stiff man who uses others as an object, without interest, with any passion but only a passion for the money.

boricua4669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a pity. :oops: His pretentious and blasé/apathetic attitude reaches its maximum in this video. I can't see any other thing more than his unfortunate behaviour.

Hi's always soooo cold man, but it's a pitty that his is not like that in the real life!

But I realized that, to sell his content, he has decided to show himself as a cold and serious/stiff man who uses others as an object, without interest, with any passion but only a passion for the money.
" but it's a pitty that his is not like that in the real life ! "
Really ? Do you know him ?

Reactions: Jeffer2580
D

deleted12830

We showered and had a chat, and then i clearly had a semi. So while drying off a little hidden in the lockers i had a taste.
What's that Gym? Is it in Bilbao? Is it the one with the bathroom in grey tiles where he likes to film himself? I'm often in Bilbao, I'm interested :p