air build up in pussy?

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It seems like lately that when my wife and I have sex and I'm getting her legs up in the air she seems to be getting some air in her pussy. It isn't a totally new thing for us to fuck like this when i'm just going strong in the end trying to finish myself up. But I don't remember this happening before.

Two things......

Is she cheating with a man that has a larger penis and shes not as tight as she used to be?

I did buy a penis extension that we've used a handfull of times. It added some extra length and girth. Is it possible I've stretched her out a bit with it?

Maybe her body just reacts different. I don't mind it. She doesn't like it though. When done right I can get that suction built up inside and it feels great on my cock. But as soon as I break the suction it lets the air out and she doesn't like it.

Opinoins?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call them what you will - queefs, fanny farts, pussy farts - in my experience, vaginal flatulence is a normal consequence of penis-in-vagina sex and they have occurred at least now and again with most of the partners I have had.

Doggy style sex seems to produce more than other positions, and its true that my wife and I experience them more often (virtually every time we have sex now) than earlier in our marriage.

I don't notice any suction effect, however. On the contrary, sometimes when the vagina becomes really insufflated with air it decreases contact with the vaginal walls, and therefore diminishes sensation for me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is she cheating with a man that has a larger penis and shes not as tight as she used to be?
you're an idiot.

assuming your wife is a cheat, just because of a few queefs, makes you not worth giving a proper explanation to.

your wife has my sympathies.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, this isn't the first time I've seen on here responses that to me really don't seem warranted. Could the default approach to a question like that not just be with the benefit of doubt? It seems unfair to me to assume that everyone should have the same default level of knowlege, and any question (like the one above) that falls below that level means that person needs to be insulted. It just leads to a unnecessary level of unpleasantness IMO.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You know, this isn't the first time I've seen on here responses that to me really don't seem warranted. Could the default approach to a question like that not just be with the benefit of doubt? It seems unfair to me to assume that everyone should have the same default level of knowlege, and any question (like the one above) that falls below that level means that person needs to be insulted. It just leads to a unnecessary level of unpleasantness IMO.

Oh fuck off.

And the OP can fuck off too.

Cunts are not cheap fucking tube socks that bag out with 'overuse'.

That said - I almost hope she's cheating you. :smile:

Have a nice fucking day.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh fuck off.

Have a nice fucking day.

I'm assuming you know posts like this one are exactly what I mean, but do you think they make the forum a better place? Or that they're required? I don't think you're just putting people like the OP off, it's not pleasant for the casual browser either.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, I've said all I need to say. I just can't see how these types of responses are in anyway necessary.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the lovely ladies are trying to say, is that you sir, need a good lesson in Pussy 1.01 - taking a few classes of Pussy Etiquette on the side wouldnt hurt either.

To answer your question in short: no, it doesnt work like that. Our pussier are not like worn-out rubber bands that won't stretch back if too much tension is put on it.. thats a kindergarten' fable (hence the defensive responses.. it does sound like your question wasnt well thought through). Queefs (vaginal flatulence) aren't that uncommon, every single sexually active female on earth has had one once or twice. It has nothing to do with tightness. Its just what happens if air is trapped inside.

That beeing said, it doesnt have to be as innocent as that. If the air trapped inside had a foul odor, I would have her get it checked by a doctor. Especially if she has had children or has had surgery.

If not, man up about it. Making acusations of her cheating or something beeing wrong with her are very inconsiderate. Chances are she's very uncomfortable by the matter.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Coming from the two sentence, one or both of which are a put down, poster that is just fucking hilarious.

I never give an answer like this:
Oh fuck off.

Have a nice fucking day.

There was nothing provocative in Endued's post.

You used to be a bit funny.
But the humour's gone and, a large part of the time, only the viciousness remains.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he posted this in women's issues.
a lot of the women had issues with his post.
if you don't want the opinion of the women then ask the question somewhere else.

yes, most of us are sick to death of guys acting like our cunts are ruined if they're pre-used. it's misogynistic bullshit ignorance.

first thing listed, 'is she cheating?'
she has a sex problem that you've said yourself is upsetting her, and the first reaction is to ask a bunch of internet strangers if she's a slag and some other dude is ruining her cunt for you.

a simple, 'what might have caused this?' would have offended nobody and attracted serious explanation.

women's issues.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
he posted this in women's issues.
a lot of the women had issues with his post.
if you don't want the opinion of the women then ask the question somewhere else.
I don't know if this is addressed to me, but if it is, you need to know that Endued was not the OP.
His point was simply about unnecessary rudeness ... not that people shouldn't express their opinions.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, knock it the fuck off. You and the OP are displaying so much ignorance and bullshit, this thread will need hipwaders.

Oh fuck off.

Have a nice fucking day.
Dig it. Couldn't have put it any better there, Madame Porkchop.:kiss: