air build up in pussy?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If I walked up behind him and read that over his shoulder I would be incredibly hurt, both in the manner that he has shared extremely intimate information (she is his wife ffs!) and the possible explanation he came up with. I really just did not feel the love or respect in that post at all. If I was his wife...ugh, put it this way, I am just thankful that I am not.

I know you're not addressing me, but this is response that anyone can really hear.
I agree with every word.
Thank you a_b.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
you smell of poop.
If I take a bath after addressing you, I won't.

also, chihuahua?
get your own lines!
Well, it was a good line, bringing up the idea of something small, contracted and noisy.
And the shoe fit.
Sorry.
;-)

So this is what Women's Issues is like.
I should come here more often.
Does Dolfette ever take a holiday?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's a hell of a leap!

Well..... okay. I don't think it changes what I've been saying, in that I think what one may perceive as malice or hatefulness could well be just a little bit of easily curable ignorance. Many times it won't be as simple as that, but, well, I guess I'll leave it at that.

I genuinely resent the lack of humour jibe, though. I watched a video earlier of a cat sneezing and farting at the same and I am STILL LAUGHING. So you take that back.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read the entire thread and am a little surprised that some usually fun, pleasant posters have turned a little ugly. I don't wish to cause further argument, as I don't believe it gets anyone, anywhere. I do however welcome debate. I think that the original post was mostly unoffensive, however ignorant. However, I can see why the automatic assumption that his wife was cheating would cause offence. I agree with the sentiment of Endued, we should be helpful and assume the best in people whenever we can. Some of you seemed to misread his original post. As I see it, he didn't mean any offence - so you are free to disagree with him, but don't rip him to shreds over a generally thoughtful sentiment. The original responses from the ladies also seemed perfectly acceptable to me, as they were responding to the one truly offensive remark in the imperfectly-worded post. I'm an idealist fool though, so what do I know? :smile: To answer the original question, no. Your wife is not cheating on you. Even if she were, the 'air build up' wouldn't be an indicator. I think you may have trust issues in your relationship if you doubt your wife's fidelity over such a thing. The 'air build up' can occur and it's not really anything to worry about. Some of the other answers have explained this in more detail.

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I will not apoligize nor will I fuck off.... Nothing I said was ment to be offensive. And my point has been made.... Something said and taken the wrong way got blown out of proportion. The comment was made and was correct, men don't know as much about woman as they think. (most) some may know more then others here....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Have you been drinking?

That's got my vote.

No, I will not apoligize nor will I fuck off.... Nothing I said was ment to be offensive. And my point has been made.... Something said and taken the wrong way got blown out of proportion. The comment was made and was correct, men don't know as much about woman as they think. (most) some may know more then others here....

But ladies, he is a guy. What do we really expect?

So, you're a fucking idiot, then?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I can see why the automatic assumption that his wife was cheating would cause offence.

I don't think he quite went that far. That was the first possibility he mentioned, but then he also came up with another one, and who knows but what others wouldn't also have seemed plausible. So that assumption wasn't automatic.

I agree with the sentiment of Endued, we should be helpful and assume the best in people whenever we can. Some of you seemed to misread his original post. As I see it, he didn't mean any offence - so you are free to disagree with him, but don't rip him to shreds over a generally thoughtful sentiment.

This is my view also. What he was saying was thoughtful and, typical of him, not meant to do any injury at all.

No, I will not apologize nor will I fuck off.... Nothing I said was ment to be offensive. And my point has been made.... Something said and taken the wrong way got blown out of proportion. The comment was made and was correct, men don't know as much about woman as they think. (most) some may know more then others here....

You meant simply that men won't know what women automatically know about women's stuff.
I took this as your exact meaning.
I don't know how things got off the rails there.