air build up in pussy?

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
The way I look at it better for him to mouth off about his fucked up attitudes here and be flamed by strangers on the internet and know without a shadow of a doubt that it's a bad idea then for him to be "indulged" and sent on his merry way to ask his wife if she's seeing someone else because her pussy isn't as tight.

How do you think that would end hmmmm?

I agree, it is better for him to get the right information. That was done. He was given the correct information and was told that his online accusation was offensive not only to his wife but to women in general. And it was done in a way that i'm sure was recieved.

I just don't understand why this thread had to get to the point that it did.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, it is better for him to get the right information. That was done. He was given the correct information and was told that his online accusation was offencive not only to his wife but to women in general. And it was done in a way that i'm sure was received.

it escalated because a guy came in to post that the women were wrong to be angry. without the resulting argument, you would have had one page of ''don't be such a dickhead'' before it died.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, it is better for him to get the right information. That was done. He was given the correct information and was told that his online accusation was offensive not only to his wife but to women in general. And it was done in a way that i'm sure was recieved.

It's important to have a hobby.:biggrin1:

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah i fully understand the frustration. Also think it was more of a how to rather than why if that makes any sense. I just remember going through similar times. Asking questions that were ignorant and hurtful. But that was because at the time i didn't know any better. Which brings to mind something i read on the net. The world is a small place...until you have to walk home lol.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way I look at it better for him to mouth off about his fucked up attitudes here and be flamed by strangers on the internet and know without a shadow of a doubt that it's a bad idea then for him to be "indulged" and sent on his merry way to ask his wife if she's seeing someone else because her pussy isn't as tight.

How do you think that would end hmmmm?

This post sums up the negativity here that seems to me to be getting too much. I mean, there's a whole wealth of middle ground between 'being indulged' to you, dolfette, MB etc. being genuinely unpleasant to someone. Why are you looking at in such a black and white view? Most situations don't require the approach you took. Why would they? Like I said, benefit of doubt. It's not a weird request.

it escalated because a guy came in to post that the women were wrong to be angry.

Why on earth have you mentioned my gender? Why does that have any bearing on things? :confused:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
which he is well aware of.

Fair enough! It just seemed odd that you would refer to me as "a guy" and the people who responded to the OP as "the women".

Actually, what did you mean by "the women"? That's not in any way accurate to refer to the five or six people who responded to the OP. Especially when one of them was male.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair enough! It just seemed odd that you would refer to me as "a guy" and the people who responded to the OP as "the women".

Actually, what did you mean by "the women"? That's not in any way accurate to refer to the five or six people who responded to the OP. Especially when one of them was male.
I know you didn't direct this at me but 'the women' were the ones you believed were too tough on the OP. So, it seems logical to say 'the women'.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the technique of trying to, in relatively passive tones, put the person you are responding to on the defencive.

i've seen it before.
try a different angle.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the technique of trying to, in relatively passive tones, put the person you are responding to on the defencive.

i've seen it before.
try a different angle.

Hey, I'm just asking for clarification on what we've already discussed! I mean, if we tie it in to this post in your other thread:

men think women withhold sex out of spite.

Do you actually mean "some men"? Because as it is, it makes it look like you think all men are the same. Which would be certainly be a strange mindset for someone who seems (rightfully) keen to stamp out ignorance.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
congrats on finding one of the posts where i neglect to add the qualifier.

again, try a different angle.
try being overtly arseholish! it's at least honest.
and far more entertaining to the masses.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
congrats on finding one of the posts where i neglect to add the qualifier.

again, try a different angle.
try being overtly arseholish! it's at least honest.
and far more entertaining to the masses.

No need to congratulate me, it wasn't exactly hard to find!

Like this one here, sat out in the open on page two.

he didn't see how the post offended so many women.
well...he's a man.

Are all men incapable of evaluating why something is offensive? None of the 3 billion males on the planet have the requisite brain power to understand that concept? Well, apart from HickBoy, who's male, and understood it was offensive. Oh, and me, as I mentioned a bit later. Even just taking out two people from that number means it's an irrational statement to make.

Presumably another mistake on your part?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are all men incapable of evaluating why something is offensive? None of the 3 billion males on the planet have the requisite brain power to understand that concept? Well, apart from HickBoy, who's male, and understood it was offensive. Oh, and me, as I mentioned a bit later. Even just taking out two people from that number means it's an irrational statement to make.

Presumably another mistake on your part?
nope, a mistake entirely on your part.
some guys, like hick, can empathise. so know why it offended so many women. he took offence on behalf of the women.
as i would, as a white person, take offence on behalf of a slur against blacks.
you, being a man, weren't directly insulted by the post.

it was in no way a slur against men.
it was entirely a slur against you.