air build up in pussy?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, a mistake entirely on your part.
some guys, like hick, can empathise. so know why it offended so many women. he took offence on behalf of the women.
as i would, as a white person, take offence on behalf of a slur against blacks.
you, being a man, weren't directly insulted by the post.

it was in no way a slur against men.
it was entirely a slur against you.

So it's a slur against me... as a man... centred around the fact that I'm a man... that isn't actually a slur about men... but is a only a slur about me, a man... but definitely not all men.

Er. I'm going to have to hold my hands up and say I just don't follow. To help me out, could you contrast your post that we're talking about...

he didn't see how the post offended so many women.
well...he's a man.

... which you say is definitely not sexist or discriminatory, with ladybree's comment...

But ladies, he is a guy. What do we really expect?

which you yourself described as "man-hating". Because I've got to admit, to the untrained eye that looks like a pretty massive example of your hypocrisy, dolfette.

Isn't this sort of stamping on your original point? I sort of agreed with you at first, but this is starting to feel like a witch hunt.

Yeah, I can't really argue with this too much. I mean, there were two facets to what I was originally saying. The gist was that we should be more pleasant in general. Now, I know I'm not being pleasant here, but I've had a lot of shite directed my way over the course of this thread which I've tried to take calmly, but now I'm just highlighting that shite for the originator to have a nice look at. (But we are on the home stretch, though, so nearly there.)

The other thing that I originally suggested, was that we don't jump to conclusions and assume the worst. Now, had a lot of the things dolfette posted been one-offs, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid, but there's a good 7 or 8 things in this thread alone that when placed in the context of an argument with a member of the opposite sex do not give the impression that she's always capable of thinking clearly about gender issues. And I'm not going to let someone try to show me up as an ignorant prick when phrases about glass houses spring to mind. That's probably not to my credit, but fuck it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't read most of that.
i got three lines in and...
well it just failed to hold my interest.
big, long wall of blah blah blah.

many apologies.