Air during anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: A lot of times when my buddy is fucking me, it seems like his dick is pushing air in my ass. After sex, and sometimes during, the air escapes like I am passing gas. He is pretty hung, and it seems that this happens more when I am getting laid by a big dick, rather than a smaller one. Anybody experience this? Is it the same with small dicks as it is with big ones?

2. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: This happens with vaginal sex too. I don't know why but I think size does have something to do with it.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

It's a matter of pressure. Imagine this: a pump featuring a larger cylinder into which a slightly smaller cylinder is being pressed into it at one end. After a few strokes, circulation of air inside the pump's receptacle combined with friction of moving the pump in and out yields greater resistance.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You mean you shouldn't smoke during anal?

???

Pecker

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Smoking is bad for you. If you do find yourself smoking during sex, SLOW DOWN! :eek:

6. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=blak9 link=board=sex;num=1038723463;start=0#1 date=12/02/02 at 12:49:32]This happens with vaginal sex too. I don't know why but I think size does have something to do with it.[/quote]

Same here ... almost a "big dick trick" if you make an art of it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: It's not the size but the actual movement: a cock going in and out traps air, regardless of the thickness etc. However, the bigger the dick, the more air will get trapped, but a smaller one that completely withdraws before entering will also trap a hell of a lot of air, more than one that doesn't fully withdraw. Does this make sense? I don't believe I have just written this..shit, it's Monday and I'm stressed.

8. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I totally agree with Felipe. It is not the size that forces air inside you, it is what you are doing. I find if my muscles aren't as relaxed as they could be it tends to happen more. I have never had sex with a large guy and it has happened to me heaps of times, both anally and vaginally.

9. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

*Digging in the old pile*
    This is some hilarious stuff. I've never heard of a compressed air riding before.:biggrin1:

10. nouveau

nouveau New Member

Albums:
    Lmao, indeed!

11. nouveau

nouveau New Member

Albums:
    Lmao, indeed!
    I sometimes get air in my chuff at a certain angle... I feel so embaressed when I sit up afterwards and all this air gets expelled :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice