Air during anal

brad2002: A lot of times when my buddy is fucking me, it seems like his dick is pushing air in my ass. After sex, and sometimes during, the air escapes like I am passing gas. He is pretty hung, and it seems that this happens more when I am getting laid by a big dick, rather than a smaller one. Anybody experience this? Is it the same with small dicks as it is with big ones?

blak9: This happens with vaginal sex too. I don't know why but I think size does have something to do with it.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's a matter of pressure. Imagine this: a pump featuring a larger cylinder into which a slightly smaller cylinder is being pressed into it at one end. After a few strokes, circulation of air inside the pump's receptacle combined with friction of moving the pump in and out yields greater resistance.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=blak9 link=board=sex;num=1038723463;start=0#1 date=12/02/02 at 12:49:32]This happens with vaginal sex too. I don't know why but I think size does have something to do with it.[/quote]

Same here ... almost a "big dick trick" if you make an art of it.

felipe: It's not the size but the actual movement: a cock going in and out traps air, regardless of the thickness etc. However, the bigger the dick, the more air will get trapped, but a smaller one that completely withdraws before entering will also trap a hell of a lot of air, more than one that doesn't fully withdraw. Does this make sense? I don't believe I have just written this..shit, it's Monday and I'm stressed.

aussiechick63: I totally agree with Felipe. It is not the size that forces air inside you, it is what you are doing. I find if my muscles aren't as relaxed as they could be it tends to happen more. I have never had sex with a large guy and it has happened to me heaps of times, both anally and vaginally.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lmao, indeed!
I sometimes get air in my chuff at a certain angle... I feel so embaressed when I sit up afterwards and all this air gets expelled :rolleyes: