Air trapped in condom?

12midnight: Howdy... Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I'm new here and I'm still getting familiar with everything.......

My situation is this: Whenever I put on a condom -- or attempt to put one on -- it's so much of a hassle. See, the size of my cockhead is a little disproportionate to my shaft, and it's difficult getting it over the flare.

With all the work it takes to get the condom on (which fits everywhere but the head), I usually end up softening up. If the condom manages to stay on and I get hard again, I'm stuck with air pockets between the latex and the ridge between my shaft and head.

I don't know why, but that air pocket is so damned annoying to me during sex that it's all I can focus on and I end up losing my erection.

I'd rather not bareback, so I'm desperate in finding a condom that fits my head and shaft snugly.

Otherwise it's strictly oral and manual sex for me. It also doesn't help that my cockhead feels so constricted! :p
Anyone have any suggestions? ???

Donk: Given the girth you reported in another post, you should give Magnum XL's a try. If that's not a good fit, order your custom size from the They-Fit condoms at www.condomania.com.

With any condom on any penis, it is important to keep air from getting trapped by squeezing it out as you are putting the condom on. Trapped air greatly increases the risk of having the condom break.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being quite thick, I had similar problems, and often "lost the moment" while fumbling with a too-tight condom, or went soft from the tightness. As Donk said, the Magnum XL's are some of the best over-the-counter condoms. Recently, I tried the "They Fit" condoms available through condommania.com. What a difference! The U22 size fits snug but not too tight. For the first time, it's easy to get the condom on, my dick doesn't feel strangled, and I even get enough sensation that I can cum while wearing the condom, which was very rare in the past. They are well worth paying the extra cost over the Magnum XL!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
12 midnight

The made to measure condoms came much too late for me, but on the evidence of what other guys have said here I think you should give them a go. I know exactly what you mean about the constriction, especially at the head.

Another factor you didn't mention, but one which affected me when a suitabe condom would have been useful ... the size of the teat. I felt I needed for safety's sake to leave a lot more room for the ejaculate, ie to leave some slack at the tip, which of course meant that the coverage was even less adequate lower down. But someone has told us here that Magnum XL's, and perhaps the big TheyFit sizes too, have more room for the big boys in the teat as well. At last someone is getting the message. :)

12midnight: Wow... thanks for that link... I'm gonna order some of the "Trojan Very Sensitive."

Here's the description:

This condom by Trojan employs a unique design and shape to offer maximum sensitivity. While the bottom portion of the condom is more tapered, the rest of the condom features an extra wide shape to allow for a looser, more comfortable fit.

If these don't work, then I'll try out the "They Fit" ...

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trojan makes some allright condoms that aren't long enough for lenghy dicks (like mine) but for allright girth
they are trojan twisted pleasure
there's loads of room at the cock head so that it moves around the head of your dick. figuring you prolly have a big head, it'll fit more comfortably.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=fourtwenty link=board=sex;num=1076495374;start=0#5 date=02/14/04 at 14:07:38]trojan makes some allright condoms that aren't long enough for lenghy dicks (like mine) but for allright girth
[/quote]

Just how long does a condom need to be, anyway?

I mean, okay, when I roll on a Magnum XL all the way down I've still got about three inches of exposed penile flesh, but big deal, I can't go all the way in anyway.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=sex;num=1076495374;start=0#6 date=02/14/04 at 14:39:44]
I mean, okay, when I roll on a Magnum XL all the way down I've still got about three inches of exposed penile flesh, but big deal, I can't go all the way in anyway.  
[/quote]

I have about 2 inches w/ the magums exposed...but usually i don't have those 2 inches in her cunt anyways.

as for the twisted pleasure, i have about 3 or 4 inches exposed, but they do have a roomy head.

so, if the dude is 6x6 (as stated in earlier posts) with a big flare, the roomy head should provide a good fit.

fuck i'm just trying to help a brother out.