Airbnb / Mister B & B Hooking Up Stories

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband and I hosted in San Francisco for 8 years. We now live somewhere else...
hooked up with many of our guests. I used to love seeing the men in underwear and naked.
threesomes and foursomes were common.

As a guest, we've also had hook up experiences in Thailand, Spain, Indonesia, Mexico and other...
what?i did not know that was an option-lol. can you share some stories of hook ups in SF? did people know when they rented they might hookup, or you just started hitting on them? please share!

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My husband and I hosted in San Francisco for 8 years. We now live somewhere else...
hooked up with many of our guests. I used to love seeing the men in underwear and naked.
threesomes and foursomes were common.

As a guest, we've also had hook up experiences in Thailand, Spain, Indonesia, Mexico and other...
That’s really hot! Did you guys run a nudist place like on misterbnb ?

Jas1973NR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Staying in my first Misterbnb in a few weeks, let’s see if I end up with a story to tell…
I’ve stayed at quite a few across the UK now, you won’t be disappointed I’m sure. I’m on a mission to travel the “clothing optional” listings. drop me a DM with which one and I’ll let you know if I’ve been.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, I use the clothing optional filter on misterbandb but not only — always message the hosts before hand to check if they’re accepting of nudity and then you can see what their vibe is. Most of the time it’s very clear, a lot of hosts really like having naked guests…

Reactions: Pepijn and miamirt

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Misterbnb is very accepting of gays, so have used it three times. First two times just friendly and welcoming host. Nothing too hot as described by others here.
Third time was Barcelona with my friend. On the last morning we were fucking. Host came in. We tried to hide under the sheets, but it was clear what was going on. Host said ‘I can come back later.’ And after a short pause ‘or you can continue while I watch’. I still regret we just laughed and didn’t do anything more.

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Misterbnb is very accepting of gays, so have used it three times. First two times just friendly and welcoming host. Nothing too hot as described by others here.
Third time was Barcelona with my friend. On the last morning we were fucking. Host came in. We tried to hide under the sheets, but it was clear what was going on. Host said ‘I can come back later.’ And after a short pause ‘or you can continue while I watch’. I still regret we just laughed and didn’t do anything more.

Oh that's hot! I have way to many situations where I missed a great opportunity.

Were you fucking in the room or in the open?

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh that's hot! I have way to many situations where I missed a great opportunity.

Were you fucking in the room or in the open?
It was a studio like layout. So when coming in the room he could see us on the bed.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so nice.. any guys here been seen by their host with a hard cock ? I love the feeling of being free with my boner or semi especially in the morning. Recently I was in the kitchen making coffee naked with a morning wood when my host came in, felt so good