Airplane Hardon

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by coolhungluke, Jan 12, 2009.

1. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    I am an experience business traveler so I should know better but I had the hardest time controlling a very visible boner while on a 3 hour flight. The first mistake was the fact that I wore boxers, not briefs with some very form fitting gray dress slacks. The was aggravated by the fact that I also had a fitted tucked-in dress shirt. The kind of shirt that does not have have long shirt tails, so it untucking it would not have helped.

So here I am taking a nap when i awaken to embarrassingly see that my cock is hard snaking down my right pant leg. It looks as if I am not wearing any underwear because the outline of my cock head is very obvious. There are no pillows nearby to cover it up, no blankets, and my suitcase is several row behind me in an overhead bin. I only had an in-flight magazine to rest on my lap, which looked strange considering I am trying to get some sleep.

I try to think non-sexual thoughts but the fact that I am hard in public makes me even harder. The woman sitting next to me noticed but was polite not to say anything. I could also tell that it got the attention of the flight attendants, because the obviously gay flight attendant from the first class cabin walked back into coach to offer me a drink (the female attendant that was serving coach much have said something).

This attention again, just kept my hardon ragging. I feel bad for this public exhibiutionism. I did not get arrested but I did not get laid either. Does anyone else get turned-on by knowing others are checking out your crotch? Is this normal for me to get even harder when I know its noticed? Or am I just messed-up in the head?

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it when people stare at my crotch.

Jisboredandgay and gapman99 like this.
  3. joybunny

joybunny New Member

You just added another reason why I love planes!

4. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Some friends and I were at a convention and staying at a very elite hotel.
    The hotel had several restaurants, therefore, it was supposed to be simple for everyone to eat what they wanted instead of having to settle for whatever was available.
    In my group there were 4 of us who wanted the gourmet food and 1 who wanted something really simple.
    We had planned to go out to the bars (straight - no one was out!), therefore, it was agreed that everyone would rendezvous in the lobby and we would head out from there.
    The service in the gourmet place was slow, therefore, our friend finished long before we did.
    As we were heading to the rendezvous point we noticed a crowd had gathered around a man on one of the plush couches. Even though the man was asleep, he was causing the ladies to act like teen-agers and the guys to simply smirk.
    When we got up to the crowd, we learned what all the fuss was about.
    Our friend had fallen asleep and gotten an erection! This guy had one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen, live or in photos! That night he was wearing custom fitted 501s. They were not cut in a way to emphasize his dick. In fact, they were not tight at all. However, with his hard dick hanging down his thigh, the fabric was stretched to its limit and his dick was fully visible!
    We woke up our buddy and headed on to the bars. We didn't talk about his earlier situation but every time we were at a gathering spot for the conventioneers invariably we would catch the ladies (and some guys!) trying to steal a glance.

5. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Nothing wrong with wearing boxers on an airplane, as boxers are what "real guys" often wear. Anything else is too uncomfortable or restrictive.

But the vibration of an airplane, plus falling asleep, means quite possible erection. A handy coat to lay across one's lap could help, but why would a person carry a coat in the summertime?

I wouldn't want somebody staring, so hopefully there's something handy to cover it up?

Penises get hard all the time while sleeping, as the normal awake erection suppression we learn to do, quickly fades away when sleepy or sleeping.

I think I've had erections on airplanes, but didn't I have a coat or something? Don't think anybody noticed.

6. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Who doesn't like when people stare at your crotch? I like it alot.

7. pronatalist

Staring isn't cool. Indicates that the "admirer" is probably a creep. They are supposed to be polite and respectful and appear not to notice so much, should they happen to notice.

8. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    I like when people notice...at least when I think they do...

gapman99 likes this.
  9. pronatalist

I would rather be the respectful person not appearing to notice. Not so much need to be embarrassed or hide, when it is the other guy that is seemingly stiff.

10. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love to fly!
    Now you know why! LOL
    Some of my best sightings have been up there!
    Not to mention feeling something from the seat next to me
    coming over for a visit while the guy's asleep! That was Fun!!!
    I was tempted to follow the guy to California, just to get another sighting!

11. hung and horny

12. catman

Gold Member

I have had simillar, I always try to get a 'wall' seat, less neck cramping trying to sleep.

Had a simillar situation, when I sat dow there were people all around so couldn't do the 'sit and tug'- pulling out the balls/arranging (hate the narrow seats), so sitting I was already 'cramped', Woke up to massive discomfort- had an erection PLUS it was smashing my balls (I usually and balls right/cock left) but somehow everything was on one side- the slacks were the usual work/dress/dark. The longer I sat there the more painful it became and the more precum I leaked, thus causing a dark spot.

I would have paid money to be able to unzip and 'arrange' but...

ditto the no coat situation.

Tried to get to the restroom but as I got there some jerk slipped in before me.

Felt like I was going crosseyed and there is no place to 'turn your back'.
    Once I got in the tiny restroom had to stifle the groan getting everything arranged (and *hate* jacking off in a tiny restroom...hard to 'aim' lol)

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

why on earth would you expect to be arrested? You were wearing your clothes, weren't you? :knockedout:

14. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    this kind of thing can be embarrasing ... the more I try to make it go down by pure willpower the more it pops up ...

but I do like to scope out other guys' packages and your airplane hardon would be major eyecandy :0 ...

anyway I do always try to be a bit discreet about looking ...

15. FatLength

FatLength Active Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

Working on aircraft I can speak from first hand experience. This happens much more than people believe.

Think about it logically. You are in a pressurised cabin where it is warm and most of the times comfortable. Whether it be a day flight or night flight you eventually drift off to sleep. As nature takes it course you pop a boner and you either wake up trying to adjust it or most people just stay fast asleep.

I can appreciate that some guys just become more aware of the situation and cannot seem to get the boner down. Being in close proximity to strangers etc can be a turn on for some people. Others get turned on about the fact that someone could possibly have seen their cock bulging in their jeans etc.

I have seen this many a time. As having flown for many years I find the nearest blanket or magazine and place it over the individual. This will avoid any awkward moments when waking if your boner is still visible or you have wet patches.

A word of advice though guys. Never wear short shorts on a flight home from a vacation. You have been having a good time for a week or two with your mates. You get on a flight back home and you passout. Sometime during the flight your cock springs to life and in shorts it doesn't have that much restriction or nowhere to hide.

Drop the tray table down, keep a magazine handy. Wear another t-shirt as it sometimes can get gold or even just to rest your head on (the one on your shoulders not your cock).

And for those of you who enjoy this spectacle just keep on looking...........

#15 FatLength, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  16. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's often crossed my mind... What are some of them actually looking at when checking all those seat belts.... Hmmm

Annoucement:
    "Flight attendants will now be passing through the center aisle to ensure that your seat belt is securely fastened and that all carry-on items and safely stowed under the seat in front of you."

Actual meaning:
    "Flight attendants will now be passing through the center aisle to check out the bulges of male passengers on board." :eek:

17. Island Club Guy CT

Island Club Guy CT New Member

Albums:
    Coming from London to Cape Town in a packed flight last week, I rushed to the toilet, the light showed green which means the toilet is empty, however when i open the door of the disabled toilet , this british guy obvously don't know how to lock the SAA disabled toilet door. I opened up and just said sorry, the guy busy having a quick wank. What really made it uncomfortable is we were sitting next to one another but seperated by the aisles.He did not say a word nor look at my direction. He had a nice uncut cock. I have never wanked inside a plane , never really horny when flying cause i am a nervous flyer. Anyone have had a nice wank on a flight.

18. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    If it happens it just happens, I flew for 24 hours (with stopover) to Australia last summer but didn´t have many erections or at least they didn´t bother me... however I had these situation in trains, most of the time I am able to cover up... and when people stare, I just let them and have them enjoy the view... I must say I more often catch people looking at my crotch on the street (maybe boxers and a loose jeans show something swinging?) than in transportation.

19. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

I flew back from australia this week,. from a holiday.. I freeballed,. as underwear can get so uncomfortable when flying.. woke up a couple of times with a boner,, it can get horny on those planes,. I had a wank at the hong kong stop over,. but still got hard on the next flight,. dont think anyone saw,. if i'ld noticed them looking I would have probably gotten harder and leaked.

20. frbulge

frbulge New Member

Albums:
    I travel often for business, and i have noticed a few times a nice hardon on others as they're sleeping. I must say that was how I did meet a really nice guy on a flight to Boston. When I can, I try to wear my jeans so we both got each others attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted