Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw a beautiful rock-hard cock at the Pittsburgh airport last year. The airport was dead and I was peeing at a urinal when a guy, probably early 20's, came up to the urinal next to me. He pulled out a really thick cock and started stroking. I stood and watched until another guy walked in. I went back in a couple minutes later and he was still rock hard, so I just enjoyed the show while he fired off a nice load.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone been to Oklahoma City?

I just got back from there.

Funny, I was in the airport waiting for flight; on Grindr (just idly). The closest guy to me per Grindr had a face pic. We were messaging back and forth when I realized--he was sitting directly across from me in the departure lounge.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very average, only 2-3 urinals plus dividers. No fun to be had there; besides which, there were more airport employees there than almost anywhere I've been.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to the urinal at the PHX airport last week and a fella came in right next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that he took a very long look at my dick and then at my face to see who owned the big guy. I looked over at his joint and noticed that it was real dark, pretty decent size and had a real long foreskin. Figured he was black but was surprised when I looked up and he was Indian!

Reactions: tjh1204

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in one of the airport lounges at Ft. Lauderdale a few years back. At the table next to me were two men. One of them looked to be a body builder and was wearing tight shirt and shorts. I got up to use the restroom, when the body builder came in behind me. He walked up to the urinal next to me and began stroking his cock. Of course I looked over and smiled. We were alone, so I pulled my cock a bit and started to bone up. It was all over pretty quickly, as he shot his load. He just smiled at me and reached over and began jacking my semi hard dick. I allowed him for only a few seconds and then someone opened the door to come in. Too bad, as I was having a pretty good time. This guy was huge, body wise/built....but I had a bigger dick :)

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HOT Convo thread had me relive a similar unexpected brief show off and play moment in a Western US airport during holiday flight home about two years ago. I was waiting for one of the last flights of the night and planned to piss before boarding. So I entered the large quiet restroom which had open urinal row and a guy about same age as me entered and took urinal next to me. He appeared to be mid 30s, dirty blonde clean cut business haircut,thin framed glasses, average build in jeans and a sweater.

He didn't have a bag but had a tablet which he placed on small shelf above urinal then unzipped and pulled out an average cut cock. He took his time building a stream as I peed and made no changes in standing. As I heard the piss stream, I didn't expect anything to happen but my side vision picked up on him slowly stroking as he pissed. So I subtly snuck a glance and saw he was getting semihard then I legitimately did same as I finished, but then I caught his eyes glancing at mine as he continued slowly stroking then backed up a little when it was obviously we were having a moment. We both stroked enjoying the quietness then he shot a huge load all over wall of urinal and he gasped and let out sighs. I was speechless yet enjoying the erotic moment. I was no where near ready to cum, so I left after he finished milking last cum drops out. Went to the mirror and had the familiar flushed look so I took a deep breath as I washed hands and left. He wasn't on my flight or else I would've tried to get him to do it again after deplaning at destination airport :)

I ALWAYS get cruised in airport bathrooms. There is minimal privacy as they are for cumming & going lol. The urinals have no particians so it is very open to say the least.
Once I chose a stall and before I could shut the door a young guy was trying to walk in with me. I guess he thought I sent a signal.
Once I was really horny and was going to get on a 6 hour flight to LA. I went to the last urinal and jerked it off. Some dudes came in and a business type guy stood next to me. I didn;t look at him but he was eyeballing me. I didnt care. He was over 6'1 and 40ish and he was pretending to pee. I kind of used him as a cover and shot a huge load, let it go down and flushed.
As I walked away he just said "wow".
I slept the whole flight.
Jake
Nice bud. I take it you are hung nicely?

Almost missed a flight, I was at the Frankfurt airport,
rushing to get the connection then I saw them...
The Dutch Soccer team, these guys were 7 feet tall or more...
and an abundance of huge hard bulges, and I mean huge!:eek:

They were heading for the washroom...man if I could have had time
for a leak! Bet that would have been a satisfying trip!!!
Damn! Never saw so many big boners in my life!
Now I wished I had missed the flight...my only regret.
Oh well, perhaps another time!
I would have missed that flight sms potentially got arrested! LOL

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thing is that I went to piss at seatac this past Monday night and some dude came in and went to use the one at my left even though 9-10 urinals were open to my right?? When I looked over at "hotrod" he must have got embarrassed as he was so close to the unit I couldn't even get a little look....WTF!!!
I have seen this happen out of panic especially if you are alone center. They go for the farthest then think... he will think im gay coz i ran then they try to figure out which one is best and overcompensate by sidling up. Face usually tells the tale. I just move back a foot to piss drop the drawers to above knee and pretend i see nothing. They usually can't piss. I know its mean a bit but urinal bingo irks me like the towel dance

chadexx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was waiting for a flight from London airport. A group of priests wearing Dalai Lama type clothes was also waiting there. The youngest one kept smiling at me. When i went to the men's room he followed, stood by me and then asked 'Are you a homosexual?' when i said yes he asked me to go into a cubicle with him. He a was very attractive and I was tempted but i felt the situation would raise just too many awkward questions. He seemed disappointed but insisted on giving me his emaill address and mobile no. i rushed out just in time to catch my flight to Cape Town.
It was a quite bizarre experience~~~~~

I always get hard when I fly and its embarrassing when I walk down the jet way like this. (file below) from a recent Jet Blue Flight
Oh my. I'd be tempted to inadvertently touch that thing coming down the aisle.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yesterday, PSP airport, mens room outside security. Nice looking latin guy, airport employee in some kind of uniform at the very first urinal on end as you round the corner, I took the third leaving one empty. I truly had to piss, so once I flopped it out and was going it had time to take a look around, maybe 5 other guys but it was clear he was looking and letting his be seen. We had a nice little show and tell as I finished and gave it many more tugs and shakes than necessary, we both started to chub up and he definitely had a nice one coming on (I love when they have a thick black bush). It was way to busy to possibly do anything and I had a group I was traveling with waiting outside so I put my toy away and went around to the sinks. Horn dog that I am, I had to walk by and see if he was still there and possibly another peek - bingo - couldn't resist and stopped at same urinal. Did the old pull it, shake it, like trying to get it flowing in case the several other guys were looking, and he was quickly showing me a big thick one at about 3/4 attention. I really had to go, people waiting on me, but as I packed it back into my pants and walked away I even surprised myself as I rounded the corner, pulled my shoulder bag up at my left side and just reached in and gave his cock a caress with my right hand as I walked by :).

Why do these things always happen when you're on your way to a flight and not when you have time for some fun? :confused:

Wear 501's and underneath are 2(X)ist pouch briefs (no fly) or else I'm commando. It's easier to just pull everything down below my ass to piss than unbuttoning them all the way and trying to get my cock out.
Love to bump into you!

had a friend who would do this, hillarious, and EVEN FUNNIER reaction from guys who would unexpectantly walk into that scene! :biggrin1:
I'm going to do that next time I'm out drunk with my homies