Airport Bathrooms

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
one time I sat in the same row as this hot college kid on a flight from Canada. Then, we ended up at the urinals together when the flight landed. His cock was as great as I dreamed it was during the flight: thick piece of college meat with a big, angled head. He kind of smirked as I looked on in awe. He got semi hard, then left.
Same thing here bro. Sat beside a hot young guy on the plane kept checking his bulge out and could have sworn he was hard or had a semi when he was sleeping. We ended up side by side at the urinals and he was about 6 soft and over 8 with his semi when he saw me looking. So then i figured out he had not gotten hard, he was just hot and hung. He saw me looking but didnt care, just played with it a little while longer after he seen I had gotten hard looking at him.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
re: Post 39, I said soccer team, make that the basketball team...
my mistake, oops!

Another Flight back from Europe, I ended sitting next to this good looking
eastern guy and when I woke up I felt his boner growing pushing into my
ribs...I guess I moved when I awoke, he had been asleep too I guess but he awoke when he felt me stir...he adjusted his goods, but not before I felt his hot knob pulsating and growing, it was clearly curved and
long enough to protrude over the seat handle into my chest!
That was pretty hot, unfortunately I fell back asleep quickly due to the
medication on at the time. Rats!
Before falling asleep I had noticed he had quite a bit of work on his member to keep it from getting out of control LOL
Would have loved to have followed him to the airport urinals!
That would have been fun too!
After being on the plane for 15 hours, connecting flights...he must have
been getting really horny!

Reactions: James galvan

amisexy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I fly every day to/from work, and at my local airport the toilets are unisex :)smile:) It has both stalls, and urinals, so was kind of wiered at first, but now I enjoy people checking me out.

I drew this on paint of an example of what its like-

Attachments

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]My first day in New York[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]At the Kennedy airport I told the[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] cab driver[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]About the YMCA [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]He dropped me off in front of [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]the door.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]A woman checked me in[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I dropped my luggage in the [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]room.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Came out of the room looking [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]for a toilet.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I saw few men standing in front [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]of the urinals[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I stood in front of an empty one [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]and released m[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]yself. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Suddenly I noticed [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]someone is watching me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I looked over my shoulder.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]A sailor was standing next to [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]me[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Half-mast.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I was very impressed by the [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]warm welcome[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]And American hospitality.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Being an Eastern and newly [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]arrived in this country,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]I did not want to be rude.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]So I told him very politely[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"Thanks but I am vegetarian[/FONT]​

That was KORNY!!!!!!, there a stereotype with NY and gays?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Spend the weekend in the Bahamas before the SoulBowl-Superbowl came in thru Ft. Lauderdale my favorite airport international...not much visitor at the restroom..me and this other walk in guy...zipped up and proceeds to the baggage areas. Guess everyone came for the Superbowl the day before...:smile:

wantxxl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well guys , i work at the frankfurt airport (germany) there are two bathrooms with some action both of them are in level 0 in terminal 1, one is next to the MC Donalds and supermarket in two of the cabins are little wholes to watch others (mostly straight guys) pie or do some other nice things!!!!:wink:
also sometimes you can find me there!!!:tongue:

let me know if you have some time to spend at the frankfurt airport!!!

Reactions: BroBonder

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My job requires weekly travel, so I spend a lot of time in airports all over the country. And yes, airport men's rooms are very cruisy.

There is a certain men's room at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport that is known for the action that goes on there. I regularly fly in and out of that airport and have been cruised there more than once, but have never done anything. I've also seen a flight attendant in that particular restroom jerking off at a urinal and not trying to hide it either.

At my home airport in Houston, I arrived one evening last year from a flight and went to the men's room to pee. While standing at the urinal, I became aware the guy next to me was looking. So I looked back. He was fully hard and stroking away.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think travelling is a natural aphrodisiac. It always makes me and my wife horny. :tongue:

This reminds me of a local flight I once took from Jeddah to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia (although this post probably belongs in mile high sex rather than airport bathrooms). I was one of the very few westerners if not the only one on the flight. I saw only one woman with her children. It was about 7 or 8pm local time, and the flight had no first or business class. So I figured most of the men I was with were workers returning home, or maybe a few who had gone to Mecca.

All the men were wearing typical Saudi dress, which is basically a tunic made out of shirt-quality cotton, and a head dress. It is wierd going to Saudi Arabia, and seeing mostly men in public, all wearing those long flowing shirts. (They don't seem thick enough to be robes.) They don't leave much to the imagination, and make even macho guys very graceful and fluid when they walk, from both the front and the rear.

Anyway, my seat was next to a young guy next to the window, probably early 20's. I smiled, but didn't say anything.

About half-way through the flight, I looked out the window and noticed this guy had a huge hard-on. He wasn't hiding it at all, but had his hand on his thigh and pushed up the cloth to accentuate the outline. I couldn't believe it. If you think that thin cotton boxer shorts covered by summer weight cotton shirt fabric covers anything, especially for a big dick, think again.

This was my first trip to Saudi Arabia, and I knew that the penalty for gay sex (even for foreigners) was death, either by being thrown off of a high building or by being crushed to death under a wall of cement blocks. So I didn't react.

But what an amazing thing. In a culture like that, with consequences being what they were, for a young Saudi guy to brandish his hard-on about.

The purpose of my trip at the time was to work with one of the major Saudi ministries organizing an international conference. I was also suprised at how often those guys joked about one of their team who had a huge dick. You can't hide those things very well under a thin cotton sheet. You could see it very easily when he walked into a breeze, or even coming down a hall. It definitely made me think about how Saudi men, in a culture that is so anti-gay on the surface, show their dicks so easily to other men, at least when they are clothed (or unclothed in hotel gyms and saunas).

Anybody else had these experiences in airplanes, or in islamic countries?

G

Ganymede

I once talked to a gay man about this very topic. This man is a travel writer and he said that it is ironic that in many of the sexist cultures, such as the Islamist culture, the men get away with a lot of what is considered "gay" in the US. For example, in the Islamic countries it's very common for close male friends to hold hands and to even kiss one another on the cheek. Try doing that in the US. You'll be called gay.

I suppose that in a culture where "gay" is so forbidden, they are sort of out of sight out of mind, if that makes any sense.

In other words, in a culture where being gay is unthinkable, it is less likely for people to assume that a man is gay. This allows for more nuance and homoeroticism, ironically. Here in the US where gays are relatively visible, the topic is on everyone's mind and people are more on the look-out for what is considered gay.

And that's the other thing. Throughout the world there is a very fluid idea of what "gay" is. Here in the US the younger generation seems to be getting even more homophobic, with some of the younger generation (the teens) saying that it's "gay" to shower after gym class.

In some countries, "gay" means the man who receives, not the one who penetrates.

In the Islamic countries, I wonder about the penalties for being gay and how often they are doled out. For example, is it typically the self-identified "gay" men, or the men who have exclusive gay sex, that are punished? Maybe many men who are married to women have gay encounters now and then but aren't considered "gay" beause they have a straight lifestyle.

Actually, I remember hearing just that. That in the Islamic countries it is often common for young men to have gay sex, but that it is unthinkable that they would have societally recognized same-sex marriages.

So, maybe over there "gay" means "lifestyle" as opposed to "sexual encounters."

The great irony here is that the super macho men, and super macho countries, are often very homoerotic.

This reminds me of a local flight I once took from Jeddah to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia (although this post probably belongs in mile high sex rather than airport bathrooms). I was one of the very few westerners if not the only one on the flight. I saw only one woman with her children. It was about 7 or 8pm local time, and the flight had no first or business class. So I figured most of the men I was with were workers returning home, or maybe a few who had gone to Mecca.

All the men were wearing typical Saudi dress, which is basically a tunic made out of shirt-quality cotton, and a head dress. It is wierd going to Saudi Arabia, and seeing mostly men in public, all wearing those long flowing shirts. (They don't seem thick enough to be robes.) They don't leave much to the imagination, and make even macho guys very graceful and fluid when they walk, from both the front and the rear.

Anyway, my seat was next to a young guy next to the window, probably early 20's. I smiled, but didn't say anything.

About half-way through the flight, I looked out the window and noticed this guy had a huge hard-on. He wasn't hiding it at all, but had his hand on his thigh and pushed up the cloth to accentuate the outline. I couldn't believe it. If you think that thin cotton boxer shorts covered by summer weight cotton shirt fabric covers anything, especially for a big dick, think again.

This was my first trip to Saudi Arabia, and I knew that the penalty for gay sex (even for foreigners) was death, either by being thrown off of a high building or by being crushed to death under a wall of cement blocks. So I didn't react.

But what an amazing thing. In a culture like that, with consequences being what they were, for a young Saudi guy to brandish his hard-on about.

The purpose of my trip at the time was to work with one of the major Saudi ministries organizing an international conference. I was also suprised at how often those guys joked about one of their team who had a huge dick. You can't hide those things very well under a thin cotton sheet. You could see it very easily when he walked into a breeze, or even coming down a hall. It definitely made me think about how Saudi men, in a culture that is so anti-gay on the surface, show their dicks so easily to other men, at least when they are clothed (or unclothed in hotel gyms and saunas).

Anybody else had these experiences in airplanes, or in islamic countries?

Reactions: BroBonder

upstatebiguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few years ago, I used to live in a larger city in upstate NY. The Northwest airlines check-in with in the line of sight of the men's room. Twice over the course of a year, when I went into the rest room, the same check-in clerk would come into the rest room, and either peek into the stall I was in, or stand next to me in the urinal. I showed hard, and we both Jacked together...it was a bathroom with little privacy, so I wouldn't let him suck me off.

Well...time passes...and about 6 months ago, I had to fly out of that airport...it had been at least five years. I was in a hurry...but, lo and behold the same guy came into the restroom. He'd gotten extremely buff since the last I saw him. HUGE arm, legs, etc. Shockingly, he remembered me....said I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been. I smiled and told him I was in a hurry, but wished i wasn't.

He asked when i was returning. When I told him my arrival time, he said, "Great. Look for me in Baggage Claim."

Sure enough, After about 10 minutes I saw him. He came up to me and said, "Sir...if one of your bags is missing you'll need to follow me."

He proceeded to take me into the room where they store the luggage that came in late, or hadn't been claimed. He whipped his cock out, then dropped to his knees, unzipped my jeans, and sucked me off while he stroked his cock.

I was so turned on by the whole thing, I don't know how many customers bags had my cum on them by the time I blew my full load.

Oddly enough...I've never seen him at that airport again...maybe he took it to far with someone and got caught?

J