Airport Bathrooms

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Scansinavian, joke... airport= flyplace= a place where flies goes up and down.
If U dont get it.. dont hang me, it isen't really that funny!

lamy27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have traveled quite a bit and can say that airport bathrooms are definetly places where guys look. I cannot forget at Newark airport we had just gotten off the plane and everyone made a beeline for the bathroom. At the urinal next to me was this young guy and took out his dick to pee. It was impossible not to look. He must have been a good 7 in soft and super thick with the longest foreskin. He did not pull back his foreskin to pee and created a lot of splatter. It was one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen. By far the best places to see cocks in full glory are the sport stadium troughs, outdoor concert venue troughs, running event troughs. At my cities annual 10k they setup a long trough for guys to pee in. You get great shots of cock there. Typically guys are wearing running shorts some with jock straps and they pull them down to reveal cock and balls and piss with all guys looking.

It is a bit off topic, but I have definitely had sex in airplane bathrooms, and I've also been sucked off in the LAX bathroom at baggage claim. :)

Reactions: greg_ca

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never heard of people having sex in airplane bathrooms.

It's the "mile high" club, and fat asses like me can't quite physically perform any sort of sexual act properly in that coffin-sized area they ineptly named "restroom". It's hard enough trying to simply relieve oneself and cleanse properly afterwards, let alone enjoy some Captain Happy time....

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'd be surprised. On some of the larger aircraft that fly the long-haul routes (747s, 767s, 777s, A-330s, A-340s) there is often at least one lavatory that is wheelchair accessible. These can be quite large. The ones in the center of some 767s could comfortably fit three or four people standing in them, with room to spare. With just two, there's actually plenty of room to have some fun with your partner.

I've never officially joined the mile high club, but it might be fun to do sometime. I am guilty to jacking off in flight more than once.

Reactions: BigNavy

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember a flight delay at LaGuardia once...

My flight to Montreal was delayed 2 hrs... got kinda boring.

Started cruising this hot hispanic guy... watched him head for the toilets and followed him.

He was waitintg inside... I went into a stall. He rushed in behind me and closed the door...

Although I had had toilet sex before, it was always playing under the stall or at the urinal... not two guys inside a stall with 12 other stalls there. I was scared shitless. But, it was EXCITING!

I always carry condoms... ALWAYS! Have found that I never know when or where the next surprise awaits... he fucked me deep and hard. I knelt on the toilet seat to make one set of feel "disappear."

Was an adrenelaine rush... and the sex was good... he had quite a piece on him. I don't think I'll be attempting something like that again real soon, however.

About 6 months later, he recognized me on a gay chat site... we've gotten together a few times since. I much prefer a bed, thank you.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i caught a glimpse of a guy's sofy uncut cock in a bathroom at Sawgrass Mills' Regal 21 theater around the Ft. Lauderdale area. i rarely get to see other penises in the flesh, so it was a treat.

i tried in the bathroom at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport but the urinalts had these stall like thing to prevent glimpsing. damn.

Reactions: JGalvez

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the days of my "yute", railroad stations (there were lots of passenger trains then) and bus depots were favorite places to go cock cruising. I started hanging out (intended pun) in such places when I was in junior high and for years after that, when I was feeling horny or just wanted to show off, I would head for one of the local depots. Rarely failed to draw a crowd of one or more.

A fond memory of that time is when I was 14 and sporting 8+ inches, I got the attention of three older men at our local train depot. The men's room was deserted except for the four of us and as soon as the first guy had discovered me (hard and ready for fun) the other two closed in and in time they were taking turns sucking me. One of them warned me that I had better save some juice for everyone when I started shooting. Using a practiced stranglehold when I did start to cum, I was able to give a shot to each of the first two guys and as it tuned out, the third guy got two pretty hefty charges and ALL of the clean up.

I ran into a couple of them (singly) in later years and at other sites. They complimented my size which each of them were sure was an inch or two more than they remembered. I didn't argue with either of them but I was pleased to give them another taste.

Gramps
hmmm? 99% str8? lol

Latinguy9764

1st Like
Media
Wow! My mom use to work for the airlines, and when we both lived in different states I would travel back and forth to visit her. I was still eligible to fly for free for being a full time college student. If I would have know all this went on I would have waited to use the bathroom until I made it to the airport and arrived a bit earlier.

Reactions: greg_ca

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would be too scarred of getting my head kicked in for looking. Wish I knew more about public places to go just to jerk off or view cocks.

Are you serious? There's like, Half a million adult book stores and arcades in New York. Go to one...you'll see more dick than Jane.

Reactions: BroBonder

ItaloMuscleBi26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Airports seem to be the best places for some interesting encounters. I can remember 3, and they all happened at London airports:

• at Heathrow, had just arrived on a early morning flight from the US, my bladder was bursting and I made my way to the nearest bathroom, there was the usual crowd after a flight arrival, I waited a few seconds for an empty urinal, stepped up and took out my dick. At that moment the guys to the left and to the right finished up and left, I started pissing, and a few seconds later two really hunky pilots in the middle of a conversation stepped up and took tow nice thick pieces of meat out of their uniform pants. They were both married (saw their wedding rings and they were talking about their wives), the one to the left was older, mid 40s, handsome rugged with great here, quite massive dick, the one to the right in his early 30s, obviously the copilot. Since they were talking to each other, they were slightly turned towards me, which gave me full view of their equipment. The older one was finished pissing first, while me and the other one were still busy, so he turned over to his colleague and looked straight at his dick and goes, oh man, u weren’t kidding, u really had to pee. And the other one said ‘told u’. so the left one start shaking is dick and milking the final drops out of it for an extended time, and he looks down at his big meat with a really satisfied and proud and self-content expression on his face. Then we all zipped up and left. Was pretty cool.

• when flying once with my girlfriend soon-to-be-wife from the US to London, we are sitting next to this hunky Mexican guy who told us he was on his way to visit his girlfriend in Spain. Him and I did some small talk in Spanish. After our arrival at Gatwick I obviously had to pee like a horse and make my way to the men’s room while my girlfriend goes to freshen up in the ladies’ room. I just start pissing when the Mexican dude steps up next to me and hurls out a huge Mexican chorizo in full view. He says man I always gotta piss like crazy after a flight, I tell him same here and we both piss away while small talking some more. We are both done after a while but keep on talking with our dicks out and shake them and milk them and stroke them, until he says sorry dude gotta go catch my connecting flight to Madrid, was nice meeting you. He zips up and leaves but gives me quite a grin and winks. Hmmm, don’t know what that was about….

• finally again at Heathrow, I was waiting for a connection and browsing around in a magazine store and end up in the XXX corner where I notice a really handsome middle aged business guy in a suit on cell phone discussing some business stuff while he is looking at a pussy magazine with slutty women with big boobs spreading their legs. While talking and flipping through the mag, he occasionally holds the phone with his shoulder against his ear in order to adjust a noticeable bulge in his pants. I step next to him nonchalantly and look at a similar mag while eyeing him from the side. He finished up the phone call and gives his full attention to the mag. I clearly see a wedding ring on his finger while he flips through. It is a really quiet corner of the shop, and he seems kinda self absorbed when he starts slightly massaging his bulge through his pants. I look at him, and he notices and gives me a sheepish apologetic grin. He puts away the mag and browses around, I do the same and step towards the bathroom thinking nothing. I start peeing at a long row of urinal in the corner, when suddenly the same dude steps in and takes a urinal a few steps away from me. He unzips and pulls out a half erect nice big dick and starts pissing, but only a few drops, he obviously didn’t have to pee bad. He starts milking his dick and looks over to me, I instantly get hard but don’t hide it. He turns his head, and as there is now one coming, he takes the urinal next to me and we both start stroking. Suddenly his phone rings, and he answers it with one hand while the other one plays with his dick, and he says he was in the middle of something and whether he could call back. He put away his phone and starts stroking wildly, I join him. He turns his head nervously, there was still no one coming, he gives me a nod and then shoots a big load of cum straight into the urinal. When seeing that, I couldn’t hold it back any longer and shot as well. We both shook of and he tells me with a grin ‘looks like we both needed that’ he zips up, washes his hands and leaves. I follow out, and I ran into him again a few minutes later, he smiles and nods towards me, I nod back, it was really cool one of my favourite memories, two horny straight dudes relieving themselves in company.