Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Flying London to New Orleans. Layover in Chicago due to heavy weather.

I check in to my slightly tatty hotel room and hit the bar.

I sit down on my bar stool, the weight of the day and my long journey seeping into my bones. I order a 2oz bourbon on the rocks and stare at it for what feels like an age before I start drinking.

A voice next to me. I look around to see a guy - American, bald or at least with a completely shaved head, and with a short-cut dark brown almost black beard and his chest hairs popping out slightly over his shirt. He smells... amazing. Something between 'been on a flight all day' and 'just got out of the shower.

I'm a little stunned. I have always like the idea of being with a guy, but, as a married man in my mid 40's I just guessed it was a kink - something for when I'm on my own and my hands and mind are free to wander, rather than a real thing. But here was this handsome guy sat next to me ordering what I was ordering and, just now, glancing over at me. And here I was, getting instantly hard.

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A drink or two of just watching the game on the TV monitors behind the bar. Silence. Breathing. Slightly nervous interaction with the guy behind the bar. Not wanting to make an idiot of myself, and at the same time wondering why I was so self conscious.

Then. That moment you wait for. The connection. The barman coming over to us and we both put our hands up to order... laughed... said 'after you'... laughed again in a bit of a pained way about why the British are always so courteous.

His name is Danny. Married to a guy in San Diego. On some kind of multi-centre trip around America with work. Heading south, but not yet west.

We talk, about him, his job, his man, my family, where I'm headed. All that stuff. A few drinks get bought, and before we know it it's late, or early, I can't quite make sense of it and neither can Danny. Still we keep on chatting and getting closer. More contact, and more eye contact as we talk. At one point, he puts his hand starely on my thigh and keeps it there, looking at me and smiling. I'm lost. Just a few inches higher and he'd catch me, rock hard and throbbing. But he keeps his fingers an inch or two away from where my cock is pressed against my inner thigh.

My flight is delayed until god knows when, so I could stay up, but I know when I'm beaten at the bar. Despite the pounding in my chest and the throbbing, leaking mess in my pants, I decide I call it a night.

I hug Danny. Slightly weird given the fact I've just met him. But mostly it's because I want to smell his neck. Suntan and heat and coconut and pine and, I don't know, shirt collar? Anyway, he's fucking intoxicating.

I head to the lift, lucky I can walk straight and thinking only of getting into bed and fantasising about Danny while I stroke my cock.

Doors shutting. Then they reopen all of a sudden. Danny - flushed and a little unsure. 'Nightcap?' he asks. I nod. 'Yes... Please'

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The rest is a blur, but I'll do my best.

Before the lift doors closed behind us Danny was kissing me. His tongue in my mouth as he eased me back against the mirrored walls of the lift. I could feel the bulge in his crotch against my own, and I opened my mouth to let him kiss me deep while his hand slid down my back and under my belt and gripped my ass.

Doors pinged open.
Slightly awkward walk down the corridor
Fumbling with the key card
The cool sigh of the door opening
Stepping in behind Danny
The door closes behind us as we look at each other

I walk into Danny's room. Same as mine. Same as everyone else's. Sit on the edge of his bed and look up at him as he gets closer. I can feel the heat off his throbbing cock as he gets closer to me. I look up at him and run my hands up his thighs.

He unbuckles his belt, pops his jeans and pulls them down and apart. His flat, slightly hairy belly and white briefs now just a couple of inches from my mouth. I hook my fingers under the elastic and drag then down and aside. Danny's thick, heavy cock bounces up slowly in front of me, thickening and hardening in front of my eyes.

I drag his underwear down further so I can see his smooth balls emerge from under his stiffening cock

I look up, Danny is staring down at me. His fingers in my hair. 'Fuck yes' I say.

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I open my mouth, and Danny slowly feeds me every inch of his beautiful cock. I'm guessing 8" and super girthy (I'm 7.5" and girthy so I should know), but he makes it feel like every inch is a pleasure. Teasing my lips before slipping deeper. Letting me suck his balls and lick his shaft before he takes my hair in his hands and starts to fuck my mouth a little, pausing only when I start to gag. But even then, just pausing, waiting for my saliva to drip down his throbbing shaft before sinking deeper into my mouth again, my hands gripping his tight, muscly ass.

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Before I know it, I've unbuttoned my shirt and dragged it off across my shoulders. Unzipped my jeans and pulled them below my knees, and I'm sat on the end of Danny's bed with his hot, dripping cock in my mouth and my equally hot, equally wet cock in my hands.

Danny lifts me up, almost in one movement, his mouth on mine again. Turns me over.

I feel his mouth on my back. Lower. Lower across my ass cheeks and then as I arch up to meet him, his tongue finds my hole. First time a man, or anyone, has gone down on my tight, showerfresh asshole, but this is a night of firsts and I lean into it, my mind whirling as he swirls his tongue around my entrance and then sinks deeper. I work my own cock as he licks me - dripping precum deep into his hotel bedding, desperate for this big hulk of a man to fuck me

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hear Danny behind me. Reaching. Grabbing something from a bag. I can hear the unmistakeable sound of a condom wrapper opening, and the elastic wrap of danny stretching latex over his big cock. He hands me amyl, 'just in case' he says, but I want that heady hit and unscrew the bottle top before taking a few breaths, then more. My head spinning.

Something cold and wet on my hole. I'm so desperate to push back but Danny has his hand in my back, between my shoulders. Kissing my neck now, and I can feel him pushing against me. The pressure. A little pain. A little more amyl. Easier. Now I can push back.

Danny is careful, knowing I haven't done this before. He kind of pauses and lets me push. Slow, steady, deeper, gasping a little. My gasps seeming to make Danny harder. Make him start to push a little.

tigerfeet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
... making him push a little deeper, a little harder each time. He slips out of me and turns me over onto my back, then sinks back into me again, feeling familiar now. Fucking me harder with each stroke.

I start working my cock as the feelings turn from pain and worry to enjoyment. Danny, mid stride, takes my cock in his hand, his other had pushing against my chest as he fucks me, and starts to pump my cock. He's in total control now, fucking me harder and controlling my orgasm at the same time. He looks down at me, kisses me for what feels like an eternity, then turns up the pace. I can feel him getting ever harder in my ass, and my cock starting to throb in his hand. When he whispers 'baby I'm gonna cum' in my ear I lose my shit, pressing down into him while my cock explodes. I can feel him throb and pulse and stretch me even further as danny cuts inside me, right at the same time as I let go, cumming hard in his hand and across his chest and neck while he sits over me.

Kissing him
Kissing danny
Tasting bourbon and travel and mint and and my own body in his mouth
Kissing my cum from his collar bone

Lying back in his bed

Hearing a plane taking off overhead, which means the runway is open, and I wish it wasn't

Drifting off to sleep in Danny's bed to the sound of him in the shower, singing quietly.

Hoping he's here when I wake up