airport pat-downs

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I posted the details on another thread about the airport x-ray machines. Happy to report that I have been through those machines 3 more times since and no pat down!

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not at the airport, but at a music festival, the drug dogs went psycho at me, and I got strip searched. the cop said "bet you have no problem with the ladies". Inappropriate? Yes. Didn't really want to say "erm... more into guys.." hahaha

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn! Drug dogs at a music festival? That sucks. I always bring herb to concerts. I'd be popped.
they are looking for lots stronger drugs here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I know of three or four deaths occurring this past year because of potent drugs at electronic raves. the San Francisco Cow Palace is no longer a venue for those shows.

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
I started a thread a while ago to share my experience at Charles de Gaulle airport. A security guard conducted a search and when he got to my leg and patted you know where, which was hanging freely that day, he asked 'what's that?' he patted a second time and he realised what it was. He said sorry a few times and was clearly very embarrassed, so was I.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I flew home for a long weekend with my brother. I had no problem going through security but he didn't take off his belt and had to get a pat down. The guy doing it was very thorough - feel safe flying. Anyway I was watching and he felt the tip of his dick and kinda looked up suspicious, by brother flexed his dick and the guy turned every single color. I saw what he did and could not stop laughing.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the Christmas holidays I was flying from Prague to NYC, then Atlanta then on to New Orleans. I also went to Tampa and back. No pat downs - Damn! I even went commando just to have the full experience. No nothing. :confused:

S

SirConcis

A few years ago thru Auckland - I was patted down by a female who said quietly to me - "no need to xray that weapon sir"

Now, this is what I call good customer service. Make the customer feel good by complimenting him as you perform your security duty.

:)

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not at the airport, but at a music festival, the drug dogs went psycho at me, and I got strip searched. the cop said "bet you have no problem with the ladies". Inappropriate? Yes. Didn't really want to say "erm... more into guys.." hahaha

Maybe you should have said that.. if the guy was your type :biggrin1:

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had both the scan then a pat down at IAD last Friday. He ran his hands up my legs all the way until they reached the top--quick but a hard wack.