airport security check

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mikeagp, May 20, 2009.

1. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

i recently flew. on passing through airport security the machine bleeped so i was taken to one side and ´frisked´by a male security officer. it turned out that i had a metal pen in my pocket that caused the machine to bleep.
    however, i had a pair of jeans on and comando underneath. the security man when frisking me accidently touched my cock when checking the inside of my leg. it really turned me on and i walked away with a semi hard on.
    has anyone else had any similar experiences?

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Flying through Europe the security guys don't take the same care NOT to touch people as US Homeland Security people are trained to undertake. I've been practically groped in Amsterdam once and almost always the guy's hand slides over my crotch. I don't go commando but I like the feel. I usually look right into their eyes and smile and big smile!

A long time ago I was flying through Frankfurt and had a Swiss Army Knife in my pocket - in the days when you could carry a knife. The German security agent felt it and grabbed onto it and asked me what it was. I smiled and asked him "what would you like it to be?" He immediately let it go, said "a knife" and let me go through.

3. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

LMAO!!!

4. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Last time I flew I forgot to remove my prince albert ring. Its a 2 gauge stainless steel ring so I was not sure if the metal dectector for ring or not. It was too late when I rememberer so I just went through. I guess the sensor was not set too high since it did not go off. I would have loved to have to have the guy ask me what was setting it off.:redface:

5. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I've never had my stainless steel rings set off the detectors - when you think about it, that's really kinda disturbing from a security perspective!

#5 bendigoboi, May 20, 2009
    Last edited: May 20, 2009
  6. joiam

joiam New Member

As far as i know the metal used in peircings doesnt make the machine go off. i have nipple rings and never goes off for me .

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it has something to do with the mix in the alloy, something to do with carbon and other jargon, someone once explained it to me, and that if a knife was made of that level it would snap quite easily, but still could get a good stab out of it I suspect.
    I noticed that in Europe most checks actually seem to check you as apposed to the pat down with the back side of someone's hand you get in north america. Seems weird since they dont seem to have quams with the good out rubber glove check invading ones space.
    I once wore my heavy metal cock ring to a club and was actually wand checked, it totally set off the detector the bouncer told me to turn out my pockets when I did and only showed my money clip, he turned to the girl who was scanning ids who smiled and leaned in and asked quietly into my ear "You got a dick ring?" I nodded and said "something like that" she smiled and winked said it was okay. The guy waved me and my buddies to move on, my one was like "god oh god never tell me what just happened!" I told him the thing was worried I had a dangerous weapon thats all and that got a good laugh.

8. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

9. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    When security asks me to open my pants, I tell them: "I don't usually do this unless someone's bought me a cocktail."

10. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    well it would take a long time to kill somebody with a PA

unless you jammed it into their brain throught their eye socket with your thumb

hmm...what's disturbing is that thought came so easily to me.:eek:

11. nudepaul

nudepaul New Member

Albums:
    That's good to know - now I'll not have to take my foreskin rings out. Thanks

12. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I once got pulled over by French customs on the way back from Belgium. They went through everything in the car, sent in the sniffer dog and told me to empty my pockets. One of them stood behind me and put his hands into my pockets presumably to make sure I'd taken everything out, and stroked along my dick in the process. It could have set the scene for a fantasy, but unfortunately none of them were remotely attractive.

13. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

I set off the alarm in Frankfort, Germany in the late 80's. Some international incident was occurring at the time. I was taken behind a screen and stripped to my BVD's, and the guy really patted me down well including running his hand along my cock. Like the poster above said, it could have been the start of a great fantasy, but it was just business.

14. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have a 2 gauge prince albert as well. I never remove it and have never had a problem with airport security.

Draft saved Draft deleted