airport security check

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i recently flew. on passing through airport security the machine bleeped so i was taken to one side and ´frisked´by a male security officer. it turned out that i had a metal pen in my pocket that caused the machine to bleep.
however, i had a pair of jeans on and comando underneath. the security man when frisking me accidently touched my cock when checking the inside of my leg. it really turned me on and i walked away with a semi hard on.
has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Reactions: bulgebigger

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Flying through Europe the security guys don't take the same care NOT to touch people as US Homeland Security people are trained to undertake. I've been practically groped in Amsterdam once and almost always the guy's hand slides over my crotch. I don't go commando but I like the feel. I usually look right into their eyes and smile and big smile!

A long time ago I was flying through Frankfurt and had a Swiss Army Knife in my pocket - in the days when you could carry a knife. The German security agent felt it and grabbed onto it and asked me what it was. I smiled and asked him "what would you like it to be?" He immediately let it go, said "a knife" and let me go through.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Flying through Europe the security guys don't take the same care NOT to touch people as US Homeland Security people are trained to undertake. I've been practically groped in Amsterdam once and almost always the guy's hand slides over my crotch. I don't go commando but I like the feel. I usually look right into their eyes and smile and big smile!

A long time ago I was flying through Frankfurt and had a Swiss Army Knife in my pocket - in the days when you could carry a knife. The German security agent felt it and grabbed onto it and asked me what it was. I smiled and asked him "what would you like it to be?" He immediately let it go, said "a knife" and let me go through.

LMAO!!!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last time I flew I forgot to remove my prince albert ring. Its a 2 gauge stainless steel ring so I was not sure if the metal dectector for ring or not. It was too late when I rememberer so I just went through. I guess the sensor was not set too high since it did not go off. I would have loved to have to have the guy ask me what was setting it off.:redface:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had my stainless steel rings set off the detectors - when you think about it, that's really kinda disturbing from a security perspective!

Last edited:

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last time I flew I forgot to remove my prince albert ring. Its a 2 gauge stainless steel ring so I was not sure if the metal dectector for ring or not. It was too late when I rememberer so I just went through. I guess the sensor was not set too high since it did not go off. I would have loved to have to have the guy ask me what was setting it off.:redface:

As far as i know the metal used in peircings doesnt make the machine go off. i have nipple rings and never goes off for me .

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it has something to do with the mix in the alloy, something to do with carbon and other jargon, someone once explained it to me, and that if a knife was made of that level it would snap quite easily, but still could get a good stab out of it I suspect.
I noticed that in Europe most checks actually seem to check you as apposed to the pat down with the back side of someone's hand you get in north america. Seems weird since they dont seem to have quams with the good out rubber glove check invading ones space.
I once wore my heavy metal cock ring to a club and was actually wand checked, it totally set off the detector the bouncer told me to turn out my pockets when I did and only showed my money clip, he turned to the girl who was scanning ids who smiled and leaned in and asked quietly into my ear "You got a dick ring?" I nodded and said "something like that" she smiled and winked said it was okay. The guy waved me and my buddies to move on, my one was like "god oh god never tell me what just happened!" I told him the thing was worried I had a dangerous weapon thats all and that got a good laugh.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never had my stainless steel rings set off the detectors - when you think about it, that's really kinda disturbing from a security perspective!

well it would take a long time to kill somebody with a PA

unless you jammed it into their brain throught their eye socket with your thumb

hmm...what's disturbing is that thought came so easily to me.:eek:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once got pulled over by French customs on the way back from Belgium. They went through everything in the car, sent in the sniffer dog and told me to empty my pockets. One of them stood behind me and put his hands into my pockets presumably to make sure I'd taken everything out, and stroked along my dick in the process. It could have set the scene for a fantasy, but unfortunately none of them were remotely attractive.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I set off the alarm in Frankfort, Germany in the late 80's. Some international incident was occurring at the time. I was taken behind a screen and stripped to my BVD's, and the guy really patted me down well including running his hand along my cock. Like the poster above said, it could have been the start of a great fantasy, but it was just business.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted this on an earlier topic re: security screening in January 2013:
On a return trip via Frankfurt, Germany, I was going commando in low cut jeans through the security checkpoint. After the scanner went off, the guard waved me over for a patdown. Upon lifting my shirt, he inserted his gloved hand into my waistband and immediately made contact with the base of my cock. Too bad I was only in a semi hard state at the time, but he quickly looked up and waved me on.

Only incident since then was at LAX in 2017, when the TSA guy pulled me over to a private screening area, and asked me to unzip my skinny jeans (going commando, of course) to show that I had on a copper-fused knee brace, as I claimed. Of course I had to pull down my jeans so he could see my brace, and everything else in between. Had a hard time (Ha!) trying to stuff my shit back into the jeans and zipping it up. The TSA guy tried to remain professional, but I could detect a snicker. Hey, somebody's just doing his job.

Reactions: deleted1025121