Airport security checks your luggage, carry-on and... penis size?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Marius567, Jun 6, 2009.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

is this a joke?

by Scott Carmichael on May 24th 2009 at 1:30PM
    [​IMG]Airport security never ceases to amaze me, every time I think things are getting a little wacky, I'm shown something new that makes everything I saw in the past suddenly seem logical.

Urinals at the Southwest airlines terminal at Houston's Hobby airport have a sign warning peeing passengers that:

"Automatic infrared flush sensors also provide video monitoring for security purposes"

Seriously, the department of homeland security now considers male genitalia to be a threat to national security?

Now, before I blame the department for being total idiots, I can't help feel that this entire thing is a prank, and that everyone reporting on it is part of one funny joke.

In fact, despite their track record of silly decisions, I doubt they'd do this. Obviously, someone decided to have some fun, and made some homemade stickers. If I am proven wrong, I'd be really interested to hear why the TSA is so interested in these images, and how long until we are all warned about the dangers of penis bombs.

Click read more to see a larger version of the photo.
    Airport security checks your luggage, carry-on and... penis size? | Gadling.com

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty much says it all right there.

3. Smartalk

Gold Member

Well some guys have had there wang described as a lethal weapon... so maybe it's correct ......lol Almost like going an a roller coaster at a theme park if your under this height mark no matter what age. you will not be aloud to ride.

Is this the next thing to be introduced in airport security. If that's the case there would be no chance of an LPSG group holiday, the plane would be leaving empty. Would the Captin and crew have to have small dicks to fly as well......Doh were will it end !!!!

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Last time I was at the airport to pick up a good (male) friend (with benefits), I saw a sign at security that I joked with him about. I said that I was surprised that he made it through security because there was a sign that said:

"Tools over 7" are not permitted"

:biggrin1:

(and yes, his "tool" is over 7"...)

5. houtx48

Gold Member

there is a certain bathroom at hobby if you sit in the last stall you have perfect view down the row of urinals, not that i would look.

Draft saved Draft deleted