Airport Tsa Stories

emorales515

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone wanna share?
I’ve had nothing too exciting happen to me, but this one time the scanner detected something in my crotch area (I didn’t have anything but the machine showed a spot for some reason). The TSA worker wasn’t outrageously attractive but that didn’t end up nattering, because when he put the back of his hands on my dick and the neighboring area, I had a pretty fast-growing boner which he absolutely felt. By the look on his face he was a little taken aback but didn’t say anything, but we both knew what had happened.
Whenever I go through security part of me always hopes one of the more handsome tsa workers ends up with his hands on me somewhere!

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone wanna share?
I’ve had nothing too exciting happen to me, but this one time the scanner detected something in my crotch area (I didn’t have anything but the machine showed a spot for some reason). The TSA worker wasn’t outrageously attractive but that didn’t end up nattering, because when he put the back of his hands on my dick and the neighboring area, I had a pretty fast-growing boner which he absolutely felt. By the look on his face he was a little taken aback but didn’t say anything, but we both knew what had happened.
Whenever I go through security part of me always hopes one of the more handsome tsa workers ends up with his hands on me somewhere!
I know you enjoyed him touching your dick. I bet the TSA workers enjoying patting men down. Wonder how many times they do the hand pat down on purpose.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Behind my wife, she's just about to go through the body scanner and they call me over to go through the metal detector. I was already trying to calm my nerves as my wife thought it would be "fun" since we were very early to see TSA's reaction to me in a metal chastity device. I told her I'm sure they see it often enough... but it wasn't an argument I was going to win.

So as I'm setting the metal detector off I look over at my smirking wife when her entire upper body lights up on the body scanner. The guy asks her to step aside a moment as he noticed my crotch setting off the wand, and looked at me and said your with her? I said yes feeling my cheeks redding and he gave this knowing, almost animalistic look and said why don't you both come with me. He has us both take our bags and went over to a room aside of the gate area. He left the door open until he had turned in some recording devices, then informed my wife that it might be a wait for a woman to come inspect her, unless she wanted to waive her right to a female search and authorize him to do it... the way he was eyeing her up and down... and the now distinct bulge in his pants I was shocked when she agreed. He quickly closed the door and confirmed that I was in fact setting off the metal detectors with a he called it "an extremely small metal cage".

He then explained to my wife that the sparkly of her sparkly sweater is what most likely set off the scanner, the quickest method to proceed was for her to simply remove the sweater. My wife gave me a devilish look and said if you think that's best as she stepped right up close to him and raised her hands straight above her head. The TSA agent looked confused a moment until my wife said go ahead remove it.

I should probably point out my wife is 5'11, and was wearing 2 inch heels boots, the TSA agent was 5'6 at best.

He lifted the sweater up to her shoulders and paused staring almost straight at her breasts in a lacy semi bra which provided very little coverage. He licked his lip unconsciously as he lifted the sweater higher, stopping again when he was reaching as high as he could but not over the top of my wife's up stretched arms. She smiled and pulled her and down with her elbows in letting her finger tips caress down his side under his raised arms then, giving him the slightest tug toward herself as she reached his hips... he leaned forward almost off balance and planted his face in her breasts because of it. He suddenly turned red and embarrassed replacing his cocky attitude. He quickly turned away... the bulge in his pants even more evident. My wife said oops did I do that in false modesty as her excited nipples poked through her lacy bra. He examined her sweater and laid it on the table, taking a deep breath before turning back around calm and serious. He told my wife to turn around saying he needed to examine her, he'd use light pressure and the back of his hand... yada yada... if she felt uncomfortable...blah blah.

He ran the back of his hand across the back of her bra, then reached around and put his hand between her breasts... she grabbed his wrist and coyly said I think you already checked there with your nose... and she started to sway her hips, grinding back against his hard on. She said I think it's OK to use more pressure as she pressed his palm to her breast... expecting him to get embarrassed again. He looked at me and smiled, his other hand squeezing her other breast and suddenly pinching both her hard nipples. Her head snapped back and she moaned as she turned red he softly growled your a little tease aren't you? He tweaked her nipple with one hand the other skidding down her side... she moaned fucked yes as he moaned, her hand having slid behind her grabbing his crotch. His finger tips dipped inside her tight pants at her hip and pulled up hard on the string side of her panties, his other hand still working her stiff nipple. My wife looked angered that she had so quickly lost control of the situation... and had lost control of herself. He growled if I wasn't at work I'd bend you over that table and show your husband what a real man would do with you. My wife spun around and dropped to her knees and reached for his belt purring do it.... he jumped back and started to redding again... my wife regaining control... but knew not to push it further.

She raised her hands, still kneeling and asked if he'd help put her sweater on, he took the opportunity to take a last good long slow feel of her breasts and torso doing so before my wife getting his number for when we returned from our trip (we were heading home actually).

My wife had barely got to her feet when another agent stepped in commenting that he was not suppose to have detainees in there alone, he told him to buggah off he has turned on the recording equipment before closing the door and we didn't look like much trouble in a shiny sweater and cock cage.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last time going overseas.I went through scanner and it went off.I was wearing a really tight pair of skinny jeans with no briefs.The young guy pulled me aside and told me to take off my pants.I begged the guy telling him I was commandOs just smiled and said too bad.I refused and he unbuckled my pants and slowly peeled them off me.He left me bottomless as people went by me

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot once and had a bottle of lube in my carry on.. The guy pulled it out,, smiled at me, held it up in the air, called his supervisor over, they looked at it and smiled some more - believe it or not they let me keep it, with the guy saying I hope you can use this on your trip

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Behind my wife, she's just about to go through the body scanner and they call me over to go through the metal detector. I was already trying to calm my nerves as my wife thought it would be "fun" since we were very early to see TSA's reaction to me in a metal chastity device. I told her I'm sure they see it often enough... but it wasn't an argument I was going to win.

So as I'm setting the metal detector off I look over at my smirking wife when her entire upper body lights up on the body scanner. The guy asks her to step aside a moment as he noticed my crotch setting off the wand, and looked at me and said your with her? I said yes feeling my cheeks redding and he gave this knowing, almost animalistic look and said why don't you both come with me. He has us both take our bags and went over to a room aside of the gate area. He left the door open until he had turned in some recording devices, then informed my wife that it might be a wait for a woman to come inspect her, unless she wanted to waive her right to a female search and authorize him to do it... the way he was eyeing her up and down... and the now distinct bulge in his pants I was shocked when she agreed. He quickly closed the door and confirmed that I was in fact setting off the metal detectors with a he called it "an extremely small metal cage".

He then explained to my wife that the sparkly of her sparkly sweater is what most likely set off the scanner, the quickest method to proceed was for her to simply remove the sweater. My wife gave me a devilish look and said if you think that's best as she stepped right up close to him and raised her hands straight above her head. The TSA agent looked confused a moment until my wife said go ahead remove it.

I should probably point out my wife is 5'11, and was wearing 2 inch heels boots, the TSA agent was 5'6 at best.

He lifted the sweater up to her shoulders and paused staring almost straight at her breasts in a lacy semi bra which provided very little coverage. He licked his lip unconsciously as he lifted the sweater higher, stopping again when he was reaching as high as he could but not over the top of my wife's up stretched arms. She smiled and pulled her and down with her elbows in letting her finger tips caress down his side under his raised arms then, giving him the slightest tug toward herself as she reached his hips... he leaned forward almost off balance and planted his face in her breasts because of it. He suddenly turned red and embarrassed replacing his cocky attitude. He quickly turned away... the bulge in his pants even more evident. My wife said oops did I do that in false modesty as her excited nipples poked through her lacy bra. He examined her sweater and laid it on the table, taking a deep breath before turning back around calm and serious. He told my wife to turn around saying he needed to examine her, he'd use light pressure and the back of his hand... yada yada... if she felt uncomfortable...blah blah.

He ran the back of his hand across the back of her bra, then reached around and put his hand between her breasts... she grabbed his wrist and coyly said I think you already checked there with your nose... and she started to sway her hips, grinding back against his hard on. She said I think it's OK to use more pressure as she pressed his palm to her breast... expecting him to get embarrassed again. He looked at me and smiled, his other hand squeezing her other breast and suddenly pinching both her hard nipples. Her head snapped back and she moaned as she turned red he softly growled your a little tease aren't you? He tweaked her nipple with one hand the other skidding down her side... she moaned fucked yes as he moaned, her hand having slid behind her grabbing his crotch. His finger tips dipped inside her tight pants at her hip and pulled up hard on the string side of her panties, his other hand still working her stiff nipple. My wife looked angered that she had so quickly lost control of the situation... and had lost control of herself. He growled if I wasn't at work I'd bend you over that table and show your husband what a real man would do with you. My wife spun around and dropped to her knees and reached for his belt purring do it.... he jumped back and started to redding again... my wife regaining control... but knew not to push it further.

She raised her hands, still kneeling and asked if he'd help put her sweater on, he took the opportunity to take a last good long slow feel of her breasts and torso doing so before my wife getting his number for when we returned from our trip (we were heading home actually).

My wife had barely got to her feet when another agent stepped in commenting that he was not suppose to have detainees in there alone, he told him to buggah off he has turned on the recording equipment before closing the door and we didn't look like much trouble in a shiny sweater and cock cage.
That was so Hot! But what should have happened was. You been stripped down to that cock cage, then handcuffed and restrained. And your wife stripped naked. And taken care of properly. While you look on. I’m sorry if my fantasy took over. Lol

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Traveling domestically in Germany, I thought you didn't have to remove your belt. I asked the security worker, "I don't have to remove my belt?"

"No," he said.

I didn't realize that meant he'd have to hand search me. He literally stuck his hands down my pants to make sure I didn't have anything in my crotch.

Would have preferred to remove my belt and go through the scanner.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

That literally never happened.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Traveling domestically in Germany, I thought you didn't have to remove your belt. I asked the security worker, "I don't have to remove my belt?"

"No," he said.

I didn't realize that meant he'd have to hand search me. He literally stuck his hands down my pants to make sure I didn't have anything in my crotch.

Reminds me of my experience a few years ago at the Bonn airport. I'd like to think it had to do with a language issue, rather than his noticing my freeballing bulge.TSA Groping Scandal

chris.chruz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone wanna share?
Same here lol had a similar boring experience. A pretty cute, muscular TSA guy gave me the pat down. I wouldn't have mind him using his palm once he got down there tbh instead of the back of his hand. He did ask me if I wanted to do it somewhere private or in the security area but chose the latter. Wonder how more thorough he could have been had it been somewhere more private hehe

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Reminds me of my experience a few years ago at the Bonn airport. I'd like to think it had to do with a language issue, rather than his noticing my freeballing bulge.TSA Groping Scandal
Had a similar experience in Frankfurt returning from a study abroad program. While in security noticed a younger officer, perhaps 5 to 10 years older than me, watching me every time the line switched back to his side. He was pretty buff with a tight fitting uniform that showed it. At the last pass I flashed a smile, he just grinned back. When I got to the scanners I was one of the people randomly pulled out for pat-down. Right as I got to the guy doing the pat-downs Mr. tight uniform stepped up and said “I got this one, okay”, and led me by the arm over to a slightly less public area and gave a very lengthy pat down. I flexed my muscles as he patted me down so I guess he knew I didn’t mind the extra attention because then he reached between my legs and felt the whole length of my now stiff dick between his thumb and finger. He then said something about having a break in 30 minutes. Sadly I had to Board my flight.

emorales515

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had a similar experience in Frankfurt returning from a study abroad program. While in security noticed a younger officer, perhaps 5 to 10 years older than me, watching me every time the line switched back to his side. He was pretty buff with a tight fitting uniform that showed it. At the last pass I flashed a smile, he just grinned back. When I got to the scanners I was one of the people randomly pulled out for pat-down. Right as I got to the guy doing the pat-downs Mr. tight uniform stepped up and said “I got this one, okay”, and led me by the arm over to a slightly less public area and gave a very lengthy pat down. I flexed my muscles as he patted me down so I guess he knew I didn’t mind the extra attention because then he reached between my legs and felt the whole length of my now stiff dick between his thumb and finger. He then said something about having a break in 30 minutes. Sadly I had to Board my flight.
Did he use his palm or back of his hand?

Reactions: Skinnyguy126127

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Love it. Mmmm. I’d love to experience this

londonhas

Sexy Member
Media
i had a similar story with the lube. luckily i usually remove the label so it's just a clear bottle, but the shape of the bottle is pretty telling.

used to fly alot of morning flights where i'm barely awake going from home to taxi to airport. on occasion i have morning wood semi down my pant leg and always worried that it would be too noticeable in the airport crowd. the last thing i'd want is to get delayed after waking up 5am!

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"No," he said.

Why? You indicate you're 100% gay.

Reactions: Skinnyguy126127

res33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why? You indicate you're 100% gay.

Just because someone is gay/straight does not mean that they automatically consent! o_O If a person doesn't welcome the touch then it's not unreasonable to be upset about it, regardless of their sexual orientation.