AJ Hammer on CNN

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have always thought this guy was hot, but I highly doubt you will find any 'revealing' pics or info on him - really not high profile enough. Just leaves it to your imagination. :)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there were any "revealing" pics, I doubt CNN would have hired him. I figure an extensive background search was done beforehand.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very true, SteveHd. Case in point, Anderson Cooper. Not even any bulge shots out on these guys...

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In 1999 and 2000, there was a workout magazine called 'Gym' that, although was sold in the fitness magazines with the likes of Men's Health, Men's Fitness, etc., was really, it seemed, just a great excuse to photograph great looking men in all states of undress and hope that the gay market would buy the magazine in droves. Obviously it didn't and the magazine seized publication. Anyway, A.J. Hammer was the cover subject of the October 1999 issue and there are some good shirtless pictures of him in the mag. Click on the link and you can see A.J.'s cover which is currently on sale at E-bay.

GYM Gay Int Bodybuilding A.J. HAMMER 10-99 on eBay, Magazine Back Issues, Books

Reactions: tonyhf78

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know A.J. Hammer. We do regular volunteer work together. His real last name is Goldberg. He only uses Hammer for T.V. which stuck as a VH1 DJ. He's a nice guy. Yes, he's gay.

Reactions: Psilord905