100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the cover photo of Al Gore from Rolling Stone magazine:

8a_1.jpg

matt nixon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmm all i have to say is that if we have been reduced to checking out al gore's package....something is wrong with this site.......no offence intended to the poster, but i'm not interested in looking at a dead dog on the side of the road (no ,referance to mr. gore here,just if I would peek at grampa"s package ......then i'd be embarrassed)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
matt nixon said:
hmm all i have to say is that if we have been reduced to checking out al gore's package....something is wrong with this site.......no offence intended to the poster, but i'm not interested in looking at a dead dog on the side of the road (no ,referance to mr. gore here,just if I would peek at grampa"s package ......then i'd be embarrassed)
One of the things that is great about LPSG's celebrity section, and which distinguishes it from so many other sites, is that people feel free to discuss any public figure that they're interested in ... not just the generic pretty boys who are 'flavor of the month'.

In that sense, the Celebrity Endowments forum here is very much in keeping with the general LPSG ethos of being open to all in a supportive way. If you don't have any interest in a particular thread, then the best policy is simply to move on, rather than have a whine (or in your case, let's make that... another whine).

Of course, I guess expecting Nixon and Gore to agree was always a little unlikely. :rolleyes:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
matt nixon said:

In 40 years you may think differently...

As to what he has or doesn't I think that may be the lockbox he mentioned several times during those debates. It was interesting how he never showed us a picture of the lockbox or told us where it was......

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought that Rolling Stone and I still have a worship-crush on Gore, and not just for his impressive bulge. he is a great man. I am glad he is also "gifted." :tongue:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sares said:
I bought that Rolling Stone and I still have a worship-crush on Gore, and not just for his impressive bulge. he is a great man. I am glad he is also "gifted." :tongue:
Great? Oh please Louise.....If he was so great he would have done something about global warming.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Al Gore hired feminist authorist Naomi Wolf to refurbish his physical image so that he'd look more butch, more alpha male. Whoa! Here is a man so clearly uncomfortable in his own skin! He's also prone to fits of unbridled hysteria. So, who cares about the size of Gore's dick.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a photo of him jogging early in the Clinton administration.

I believe the accompanying remark was "All potatoes and no meat".

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He was on a Rolling Stone cover during the 2000 campaign. Apparently the first copies to be sent out showed something more than a VPL. Subsequent issues had his blue jeans airbrushed.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Is Andy speaking from personal experience?

I don't know, you tell me: > Al and Bill <

Nothing to see, imo.

Can you believe Tipper and Hillary let them out of the house in those danged shorts?) :eek:

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I looked at the cover photo and wasn't impressed. On the whole, most guys post pictures of various men packing...and I never really see what everyone is talking about in these clothed pictures

lady belle

Experimental Member
Media
i will do my part and offer to find the answer to this question. he only lives right up the road a piece! and now he will need special attentiopn since he is divorceing tippy.