bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
I live in coastal Mississippi and would enjoy at least entertaining the idea of getting to know you better. Just getting to talk to another local guy with a gift similar to mine would be a great gift to me. Like all guys that are oversize, we are made to feel like freaks but are the most secretly admired by men and women precisely because we have lots of what everyone wants to have, to hold or to suck or fuck. My email is skotbraun@yahoo.com. I would like to get to know you through instant messaging also where we could talk without any trace of our conversation. My name there is as here MaxHungSkotBraun. I have a cock that hangs at about 7.5 inches and can inch up to 10.5 or a bit more with a bit stimulation. I can stay for hours and hours so if we did hook up there would be no quickies. At one time I jerked on cam for 36 hours before shooting my wad and was almost dead afterwards. I had had over 100 partners in that viewing, all giving up a long time before I did.

Let me hear from you, guy.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in coastal Mississippi and would enjoy at least entertaining the idea of getting to know you better. Just getting to talk to another local guy with a gift similar to mine would be a great gift to me. Like all guys that are oversize, we are made to feel like freaks but are the most secretly admired by men and women precisely because we have lots of what everyone wants to have, to hold or to suck or fuck. My email is skotbraun@yahoo.com. I would like to get to know you through instant messaging also where we could talk without any trace of our conversation. My name there is as here MaxHungSkotBraun. I have a cock that hangs at about 7.5 inches and can inch up to 10.5 or a bit more with a bit stimulation. I can stay for hours and hours so if we did hook up there would be no quickies. At one time I jerked on cam for 36 hours before shooting my wad and was almost dead afterwards. I had had over 100 partners in that viewing, all giving up a long time before I did.

Let me hear from you, guy.
NSA or FBI ?

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude you just need hop on 10, drive down to the quarter, park on St. Ann and explore. I tend bar at Lafittes sometimes. It's like a freakin jousting ring in there! The one thing there isn't in the Gulf Coast is a lack of decent cock!

Get off the net and come have some real life fun ;)

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Still looking to meet hung dudes in Coastal Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.

Looking for guys with a long cock at least 8.5"+ for serious oral appreciation, no reciprocation needed.
B===DO:

Send me a PM or email

Here is a picture of me.
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/5359...c-img_4048.jpg

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
I do want to meet you sometime. But contrary to your offer of doing a blowjob with no reciprocation expected, I would want to offer some form of reciprocation. After you finish my 10+ inches down your throat, I would you want you fuck the living hell out of my virgin man pussy. Let's talk about this mutually satisfactory arrangement. If you have a phone number that I can call you sometime, I will see about setting us up a date. And then heaven help both of us as we fuck each other like minks.