Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys and gals haulass from Birmingham Alabama. My wife and I are looking for a female! I do not plan on having sex with the third, but oral, touching, kissing between all of us will happen. Ideally she’ll resemble my wife’s build (big pretty breasts and super clean pussy- her recommendations/requirements).

I have plenty of photos of us posted so please review and if you or your partner feel you could be a match shoot me a PM with photos and info. I’m 6’3” 200# and 8” cut. She’s 5’7” 135# d-cup.

We are both discreet professionals and expect the same. Not opposed to couples however the guy will need to be a match too. Pics and info required.

Attachments

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys and gals haulass from Birmingham Alabama. My wife and I are looking for a female! I do not plan on having sex with the third, but oral, touching, kissing between all of us will happen. Ideally she’ll resemble my wife’s build (big pretty breasts and super clean pussy- her recommendations/requirements).

I have plenty of photos of us posted so please review and if you or your partner feel you could be a match shoot me a PM with photos and info. I’m 6’3” 200# and 8” cut. She’s 5’7” 135# d-cup.

We are both discreet professionals and expect the same. Not opposed to couples however the guy will need to be a match too. Pics and info required.
I like that 10%.