Alan Thicke

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I never was much into him. I remember watching a rerun of Growing Pains a few years ago and noticing a nice bulge. He was having some sort of tussle with Kirk Cameron's character and he fell over the sofa. As he was falling and when he was getting up you could see his khakis bunched up around his bulge from above (falling) and behind (getting up). Ever since then I've seen him in a different light.:biggrin:

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Incredibly good looking -- much better looking than his hairless son. Would pay top $$$ if I could go wherever the vacation destination is he 'pushes' knowing he would be there. Definitely one of the best looking dads on television. Wish I could find some scantily clad photos of him.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Incredibly good looking -- much better looking than his hairless son. Would pay top $$$ if I could go wherever the vacation destination is he 'pushes' knowing he would be there. Definitely one of the best looking dads on television. Wish I could find some scantily clad photos of him.

True, Robin Thicke may not be quite as good-looking as his daddy, but love his fucking voice...and he's not too hard on the eyes, either. Too bad for him he sounds so much like JT.

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a very scandalous photo in US magazine many years ago (80s) of Alan Thicke in a pair of speedos with an offensive bulge. I've tried and tried to find that photo since then and I've never had any luck. The pic was taken from below so his bulge looked enormous.

Someday I'll find that photo!

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know the US magazine photo you're talking about. It's stuck in my head all these years.
Hope someone can find it.

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that pic of Alan Thicke wearing a speedo while standing on his roof. His then-wife Gloria Loring is on the lawn.It was either from People or US.

I must find it in my stuff...I remember keeping it since I've always had a crush on this furry Canadian funnyman.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that pic of Alan Thicke wearing a speedo while standing on his roof. His then-wife Gloria Loring is on the lawn.It was either from People or US.

I must find it in my stuff...I remember keeping it since I've always had a crush on this furry Canadian funnyman.

Woot! I didn't think I'd ever see it again. Get ta diggin'!! ;)

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've scanned the pics but they are tif and I can't seem to be ale to send them as I'm getting an invalid message.

Last edited:

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
If your using Windows, open the photo in your Windows paint program. Then choose Save As.... and change the file format to jpg when saving. Then you should be able to post.

Now you have us all excited to see the photo. :)

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YESSSSSSS, please find all photos of Alan Thicke Dick (as I used to call him)!

I watched "Growing Dick Pains" and my eyes were glued to his crotched because he always had his junk hanging down his leg in his dress pants and I loved it!

And thanks for the picture of his Son - he's turning into a GORGEOUS young man...wonder if he inherited the Family Jewels!? www.robinthicke.com

P.S. D'ja know that Alan wrote the theme songs to the classic bad TV shows "Different Strokes" and "Facts of Life"???

I have that pic of Alan in the speedo and his ex wife Gloria Loring standing on the lawn. But I can't upload the pic as I don't have the equipment to do so.