Alan Vint

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
This actor seemed to have dropped out of site after appearing with older brother Jesse (Vint) in the 1974 drive-in classic "Macon County Line". In an early scene set in an upstairs bedroom, you can catch his cock if you pause quick enough, right before he exits via a window.
His face alone was enough to turn me on and remain in my mind even now.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mighty Joe said:
This actor seemed to have dropped out of sight after appearing with older brother Jesse (Vint) in the 1974 drive-in classic "Macon County Line"....
Alan Vint went on to work in character parts on several more movies and quite a lot of tv shows through to the mid-1990s, but has since moved (together with former-actress wife Susan Mullen) primarily into the production side of the industry. In particular, he gained acclaim for indie movie Reversal (2001), which he directed:
http://www.vanguardcinema.com/reversal/reversal.html

According to the CNdb, you can only see his ass in Macon County Line, and that's all I can find images of online ... although I'm quite happy to believe you that there could be a split-second moment of cock on view:
http://www.cndb.com/actor.html?name=Vint%2C+Alan

MaconCounty1
MaconCounty2
MaconCounty3
MaconCounty4 (Alan and Jesse Vint)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it when we have hot memories like that, Mightyone. There are times when just catching a glimpse of a penis is such a tease and lasts much longer in out thoughts than seeing him pull it out and jackingoff would. "The one that got away" effect, you know! You've got my curiosity stirred up, for sure!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Only pic I could find. You can see that weenie in the bottom center cap.
Oh, is that what it is? I looked at that image from every which angle and couldn't quite decide if that's what it was. :redface: ... these split-second things are always near-impossible to catch clearly on a screen-cap from VHS.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Hot dog! (Pun intended)
Thanks guys. I may have to get the DVD out tonight and watch it again. And again...and again...and again.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who didn't hear, Alan Vint had been suffering from an array of debilitating illnesses and infections over the past year and passed away following multiple organ failure on 16 August 2006 in Sherman Oaks CA, aged 61.