Albert Brooks

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
OK,
You will all think I am nuts on this, but after going through a hundred pages of theses listings. I have faith that this is the crowd who can answer this. I have a wierd crush on Albert Brooks since the early 80's. Sorta a wierd preteen crush started. (don't laugh, I have a thing for cute comedians). Over the years, in the movies he is in, and this great clip I saw of him on Carson in the 70's, he displays a Huge package. Does anyone have or know where I can see a photo of him either nude, or at least the bulge.
Thank you,
I appreciate your help everybody.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
It's been about a month. So far no one has posted anything. Does that mean no one has any photos, or that I'm all alone on this crush?

LOL:eek:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet if you write him and ask he'd be happy to send you some...

I always follow the nerdy jewish boy rule... Which is:

Nerdy jewish boys are always fairly well hung else they wouldn't have a shot at procreation...

My evidence? I've never met one who wasn't decent in the cock departmenta, either showing hard, or in the college or gym shower room. Some even make jokes about it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always follow the nerdy jewish boy rule... Which is:

Nerdy jewish boys are always fairly well hung else they wouldn't have a shot at procreation...

that's why they have money, they don't need big dicks.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
I wore out a few VHS copies of modern romance over the years. It was the bulge shots in the qualude scene in that movie that inspired my puberty. Although seeing Alberts ass in the thong in the remake The In-Laws was enough to remind me how old he has gotten.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I hear someone make a comment about himself like the one comparing to Milton Berle, I say, "Put up or shut up. Show me." I used to live in Missouri. For that matter I've never seen even the slightest evidence in any movies or photos about
MB either. No bumps, no bulges, nothing. Hollywood gossip tends to take on a life of it's own.

mushroomhead7in

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

ezryder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was cute back in the day with a boyish face and big curly Fro. I also saw that appearance on Johnny Carson back in the 70's and he showed off a good body. Polyester pants and shirts were popular in those days and the pants had no front and back pockets. They definitely showed off a nice bulge in the front and a nice ass in the back. Guys with hairy chests always walked around with a few buttons undone to show off their chest hair.

According to IMDB, Albert Brooks is now 69 years old so it's safe to say his glory days are over but he still doesn't look bad for his age.

I also would like some proof that either he or Milton Berle was so well endowed.