Alberto amaya

Latif88

Superior Member
Media
This is a Alberto only thread because he's hot and of legal age. If you're looking for nudes from underage teens react guys, look elsewhere. Stop getting posts about Alberto deleted you creeps.

So um anyway, anyone see Alberto's insta story where he's shirtless? His muscles are bulging. He's definitely been working out more lately.

Demyx

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
The reason the alberto threads get deleted, is cause his nudes are also from when he was underage - he was 17 when he sent them.

Sooooooo if you want this thread to stay don't post his nudes
I’m curious where this rumor even started. I remember when his nudes were posted and it was after he’d turned 18. Granted, they could have been gotten before then, but the only people who would know his age for sure are Alberto himself and whoever catfished him.

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m curious where this rumor even started. I remember when his nudes were posted and it was after he’d turned 18. Granted, they could have been gotten before then, but the only people who would know his age for sure are Alberto himself and whoever catfished him.

Ask him then lol. Yeah they were posted after he was 18 for the obvious reasons but he was 17, and he will confirm that, he might block you but think about it, why do all the rest of the threads get taken down?

Reactions: Dannn088

Demyx

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Ask him then lol. Yeah they were posted after he was 18 for the obvious reasons but he was 17, and he will confirm that, he might block you but think about it, why do all the rest of the threads get taken down?
I assume because people keep saying he wasn’t 18 despite not having any way to prove it, and the mods not wanting to risk it being true.

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no way to prove it cause i'd assume the baiter removed the date from the date taken section in the file properties. And because they waited until he was 18 before releasing. But you could ask him... make a dummy account and just be like oh hi, btw... cause he does know about his nudes.

Plus the mods wont remove it "just incase" like they have to have some kind of proof, and if someone wants something taken down - say alberto himself, he would have to email them and file a DMCA request, which is a legal thing

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why? the photos aren't posted here. you can find them by googling anyway

Yeah but talking about it, or basically asking about the video (which apparently you can't find by googling otherwise you wouldnt be asking) is what can get the thread taken down especially if someone posts it.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Yeah but talking about it, or basically asking about the video (which apparently you can't find by googling otherwise you wouldnt be asking) is what can get the thread taken down especially if someone posts it.

i just asked if a video exists. i didn't ask anyone to share it. stop being so bitchy

PeterParker_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just asked if a video exists. i didn't ask anyone to share it. stop being so bitchy

Somebody will tho if they are nice enough, i'm not being bitchy, this thread exists for people to post picture of alberto now, and we can all look and be happy. If the nudes get posted the thread go bye bye again and then it loops on and on. Im just saying stop asking those sorts of questions