Album update

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Aug 28, 2009.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Shoot! I must have a stronger exhibitionistic streak than I thought. Just added a couple of boob pics :boobies2: to my album, A Few Glimpses. Enjoy, guys.
    NOT putting more in my gallery though - too public.

Peace. :tongue: :grouphug: :notworthy: :wavey: :kiss:

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why do you keep deleting your gallery and then adding new pics? You're such a tease! :tongue:

3. D_Tina_Ciao

Yeah - about that, don't mean to be. Various things happen in my life that make me feel guilty for having pics up, then I think, "What the hell? Nobody cares." and end up putting some back up. Think maybe the album route is best - don't feel so exposed.

Guys, please bear with me - having it really rough at present, but I DO love men and want to please. Love Alpha Males by the way - it's because I'm without one that my life has no direction at present. I like strong, (mentally/emotionally and physically) but not domineering, men who drip with testosterone, sweep me off my feet, order for me at a restaurant, open doors, take care of me, and take possession/let me submit, but I have only been able to submit to one man in my life (same old guy), because I'm a very strong woman and am usually stronger than the men around me (ultimate female type - dripping with estrogen - alpha female. Need stronger man to dominate me.) so here I am, floundering. Doing my best - I'm just not meant to be alone. I tell it like it is.

So, guys, pardon me - I never thought of myself as a tease before - I'm so dadgum intense and serious-minded. Am I forgiven? By the way, I'll email photos to anyone who wants them, ones that are up and those that aren't. :>) Just email me, mention LPSG, and ask. :smile:

#3 D_Tina_Ciao, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are forgiven! :tongue: I apologize if my joking nature came across as being mean I didn't intend it that way at all. I like your photos a lot btw, thank you for posting them! :smile:

5. D_Tina_Ciao

Thanks, Alpha - I appreciate that. I'll add photos to my album slowly (trying to lose weight, not a lot, but some) I have developed sciatica and I need to get stress off my hip/thigh/leg. Photos will look better later, I hope. (Wish I had somebody to massage my right side but using icy hot patches to help.)

Album uploads will happen, making a gallery unnecessary, which is a good compromise with myself! :>) :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile: :cool:

6. spooooon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great pics. I hope to see more.

7. D_Tina_Ciao

New one up today - will put them up regularly. Trying for variety. :biggrin1:

8. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    You have a GREAT ass!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted