Album update

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Aug 28, 2009.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Shoot! I must have a stronger exhibitionistic streak than I thought. Just added a couple of boob pics :boobies2: to my album, A Few Glimpses. Enjoy, guys.
    NOT putting more in my gallery though - too public.

Peace. :tongue: :grouphug: :notworthy: :wavey: :kiss:

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why do you keep deleting your gallery and then adding new pics? You're such a tease! :tongue:

3. D_Tina_Ciao

Yeah - about that, don't mean to be. Various things happen in my life that make me feel guilty for having pics up, then I think, "What the hell? Nobody cares." and end up putting some back up. Think maybe the album route is best - don't feel so exposed.

Guys, please bear with me - having it really rough at present, but I DO love men and want to please. Love Alpha Males by the way - it's because I'm without one that my life has no direction at present. I like strong, (mentally/emotionally and physically) but not domineering, men who drip with testosterone, sweep me off my feet, order for me at a restaurant, open doors, take care of me, and take possession/let me submit, but I have only been able to submit to one man in my life (same old guy), because I'm a very strong woman and am usually stronger than the men around me (ultimate female type - dripping with estrogen - alpha female. Need stronger man to dominate me.) so here I am, floundering. Doing my best - I'm just not meant to be alone. I tell it like it is.

So, guys, pardon me - I never thought of myself as a tease before - I'm so dadgum intense and serious-minded. Am I forgiven? By the way, I'll email photos to anyone who wants them, ones that are up and those that aren't. :>) Just email me, mention LPSG, and ask. :smile:

#3 D_Tina_Ciao, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are forgiven! :tongue: I apologize if my joking nature came across as being mean I didn't intend it that way at all. I like your photos a lot btw, thank you for posting them! :smile:

5. D_Tina_Ciao

Thanks, Alpha - I appreciate that. I'll add photos to my album slowly (trying to lose weight, not a lot, but some) I have developed sciatica and I need to get stress off my hip/thigh/leg. Photos will look better later, I hope. (Wish I had somebody to massage my right side but using icy hot patches to help.)

Album uploads will happen, making a gallery unnecessary, which is a good compromise with myself! :>) :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile: :cool:

6. spooooon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great pics. I hope to see more.

7. D_Tina_Ciao

New one up today - will put them up regularly. Trying for variety. :biggrin1:

8. flynn

flynn Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You have a GREAT ass!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice