Alcest's PE Journal

AlcestBerlin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have decided to do a regular PE routine. And I think it's easier to keep motivated with a journal here, not only in private, because I know I'll probably give up soon if don't have to justify it. My goal is to improve the FL to 6"< and the EL to 8"<. Is that realistic? How much can I expect to gain in Girth?

Here's what I have now:

FL: 4"
FG: 3,5"
EL: 6,5"
EG: ???

The program for this week is:

9/9/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/10/2009 - ---
9/11/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/12/2009 - ---
9/13/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/14/2009-9/15/2009 - ---

Okay like that? (BTW: Users from Berlin are welcome to contact me. Let's do this together and compare our progresses ;-))

Strange thing: The day before yesterday I had no problems to get erect and even a rock hard erection. Today, two days after the first stamina training, I couldn't finish the OM because of too lame erection, and I couldn't even think of attempting the towel raises... So I had to do kegels instead... What can I do in these cases? Is this normal? Did I do anything wrong?

Question: Isn't the second part of the OM pretty much like a Dry Jelq?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have decided to do a regular PE routine. And I think it's easier to keep motivated with a journal here, not only in private, because I know I'll probably give up soon if don't have to justify it. My goal is to improve the FL to 6"< and the EL to 8"<. Is that realistic? How much can I expect to gain in Girth?

Here's what I have now:

FL: 4"
FG: 3,5"
EL: 6,5"
EG: ???

The program for this week is:

9/9/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/10/2009 - ---
9/11/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/12/2009 - ---
9/13/2009 - Oriental Massage, 40 Jelq Reps, 50 Towel Raises
9/14/2009-9/15/2009 - ---

Okay like that? (BTW: Users from Berlin are welcome to contact me. Let's do this together and compare our progresses ;-))

Strange thing: The day before yesterday I had no problems to get erect and even a rock hard erection. Today, two days after the first stamina training, I couldn't finish the OM because of too lame erection, and I couldn't even think of attempting the towel raises... So I had to do kegels instead... What can I do in these cases? Is this normal? Did I do anything wrong?

Question: Isn't the second part of the OM pretty much like a Dry Jelq?

Your goals are possible, but you'll need to stick to a good progressive routine for awhile to make sure it happens. The "40 reps" outlined in the beginning of the routine is just a sample number- do as many reps as you're comfortable doing but make sure they're good reps- and keep it under 100.

The symptoms you're describing are those of overwork. Back off on the intensity and volume of your routine until your erections normalize.

The second part of the OM is a direct stretch, not a jelq. There's no sliding along the shaft as in jelqing.

AlcestBerlin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been on vacation the last week, so I didn't do any PE. But I've given it some thoughts. I think I prefer just to increase the length. Is it enough then to do the Oriental Massage?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been on vacation the last week, so I didn't do any PE. But I've given it some thoughts. I think I prefer just to increase the length. Is it enough then to do the Oriental Massage?

For actual PE work yes, but you should still do your warm up/cool downs and stamina work.

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doing 50 towel raises seems a little too much I think. When I started doing them, I couldn't do that many anyways, and I actually stopped, cuz my penis became very fatigued - much like you describe it. It was hard for me to get a full erection.