alcohol and orgasm

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
Ladies...do you find it hard or impossible to have an orgasm when you get drunk? My girlfriend says she looses feeling to the point where it is nearly impossible to orgasm when she has drank a lot.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmm, It depends, when I am buzzed I find it easier to climax, when I start getting drunk, slightly harder but not that hard and when wasted, it is very hard but really fun to try.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like it as much when I'm drunk cuz yeah I guess I lose some feeling but I think the main thing is I lose concentration cuz my mind is all wheeeee LOL.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh absolutely. But I won't remember the next day that I didn't climax.:biggrin1:
seriously, I think alcohol, for me, deadens more than the senses in my brain.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm no lady, but can say I'm almost guaranteed an epic night of head when my lady mixes with alcohol. :biggrin1:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I enjoy a glass or two of wine before and during sex, but too much sort of puts a damper on things. Have just enough to relax. Nothing like a good roll in the bed. Lots of fun.

Kalika

Just Browsing
Media
I get very horny when i'm drunk. I think when my guy is drinking he's less likely to orgasm but i'm more likely to fall asleep after i orgasm

daddybrock32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never talked about their orgasm ability when drinking with any of my partners but do know that they liked it when I was drinking because I got rock hard and stayed rock hard. It always took me a long time to cum when I am drinking.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
My best orgasms are when im drunk. Alcohol makes me amazingly horny.

Same here, I have the most incredible orgasms when I'm a little buzzed. My BF on the other hand is just the opposite, no drinking for him if I want any.