Alcohol and Penis Size?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Black_Shinobii, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Black_Shinobii

Black_Shinobii New Member

So my girlfriend has measured me in the past and we found out that my penis is 9" long and 5" in girth.

Now the other night I got completely wasted at a party and when I came back to campus my girlfriend came over to take care of me and my roommate. My girlfriend was sober since she didn't go to the party but stayed at her dorm to study.

So though my roommate and I have no recollection of what occurred when we were back on campus my girlfriend decided to fill us in today.

Well after telling my roommate what he did and how he passed out on his bed, my girlfriend told me in private what I did after my roomie passed out and a pretty interesting subject came up. Apparently I took off my pants to try and mess around with my girlfriend and she says that my penis seemed different. She didn't have sex with me since I was drunk but she did measure my penis at the time and it came out with a measurement of 10" length and 5.5" girth.

Now we measured me again today when I was sober and we got a measurement of 9" length and 5" girth like in the past. So now we are curious as to where this extra inch in length and half inch in girth came from.

I was wondering if this is normal since for some reason we can't get the measurements from my drunken night while I'm sober. Anybody have any ideas as to why this occurred or what this means?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Maybe you were very relaxed...

3. tami_big

tami_big New Member

hmm. one thing i notice with my dick, its size also varies. Pieterjoke maybe right, maybe you are too relaxed that night. Or, hmm, just a hypothesis, maybe alcohol increases blood flow? or blood pressure?

4. D_Skamall Skidmarx

D_Skamall Skidmarx New Member

not sure for the penis but the liver sure!

5. Black_Shinobii

@tami_big: yes, i do notice that the size of my penis varies from time to time but that was the only time I got such measurement

@pieterjoke: idk because I'm normally pretty relaxed

@roro82: ????

6. dralban

dralban New Member

I think it depends on the dose of alcohol. But the liver damages more )

7. Black_Shinobii

@dralban: would taking shots of everclear be the cause? lol I'm not drinking again for a while cause I don't want to die

8. D_Skamall Skidmarx

D_Skamall Skidmarx New Member

maybe the alcohol relaxs you...or increase the blood pressure..or you was more excited.

9. Black_Shinobii

@roro82: i have no idea

10. Drifterwood

Gold Member

11. Black_Shinobii

@Drifterwood: though I love whiskey, I know I wasn't drinking that

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

The only thing that makes your penis an inch longer is lies.

For the record, if anything, in the real world, being under the influence will make your penis less erect, if it can even get erect at all.

13. Black_Shinobii

@Incocknito: My girlfriend has no reason to lie about such a thing especially since everything else she told us had been confirmed by 3rd party sources. Also if being under the influence would make a penis less erect then how would you explain how people can have drunken sex

14. purist303

purist303 New Member

Albums:
    Ecstacy usually makes the mind ultra willing, but the body less so if you know what I mean. However once I noticed a very clear increase in length on a rare occasion I was able to get hard while on E. Booze usually has a less welcome effect in my experience.

15. TheDeTour

TheDeTour Member

Maybe your GF was ratarsed when she measured it and founf the extra inch!!

16. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Ever heard of whiskey dick? or drunk dick? It happens a lot when you drink heavily and try to have sex. I've never experienced the opposite and to think you grew an actual FULL inch seems like bullshit to me. Maybe you're girlfriend is stretching the truth, I mean after all you were hammered and don't remember. Girl's are bad at dick numbers as is.

17. Black_Shinobii

@Dave_parker: what?

@watchmendogin: well the fact that she measured is why I'm curious about this. If she just eyeballed it then I would be very doubtful. And she was completely sober. Also doesn't whiskey dick refer to the numbing sensation caused by alcohol allowing one to have sex for extended periods of time without feeling anything?

@purist303: I've never had E. so I have no idea what you are trying to describe, sorry

18. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Normal" isn't the term I'd invite, but it can happen though it is not because of your alcohol intake. To test that just drink again, if your penis magically grows come back and share the results. 3 tests would be sufficient, the control being the amount you drink.

19. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Odds are it was late, people get tired, and measuring methods change. Since there's inconsistency amongst even individuals in measuring it's rather difficult to deal with incorrect measurements. Only repetition would suffice.

20. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

To my whiskey or drunk dick refers to when you can't get it as hard or not at all. Like symphonic said, if there's repetition of the same number and believable measurements, then I'd believe it. I've seen a girl measure something standard and fuck up big time, so all I'm saying is girl's can be not as accurate as us guys and as the other factors play in that symphonic mentioned.

Draft saved Draft deleted