Alex Beattie

hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are we really going there again? Not wanting to chat to trans does not mean he is a bigot. Get over it.
It is when he opened DMs that weren’t even sexual and especially for someone who’s an influencer where every follower counts, blocking a few trans people for no reason is pretty bigoted, get over yourself and check your own sus behaviour out too

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is when he opened DMs that weren’t even sexual and especially for someone who’s an influencer where every follower counts, blocking a few trans people for no reason is pretty bigoted, get over yourself and check your own sus behaviour out too

It is his prerogative who he engages with. He may have blocked a bunch of CIS women for hassling on DM's also. You don't know why he blocked you, you're assuming. Even if he did block you, and others, because he doesn't find trans women attractive, it is entirely his choice. There are no laws dictating who that we must all find everyone attractive and engage with them. Find someone who is attracted to trans women and move on.

hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is his prerogative who he engages with. He may have blocked a bunch of CIS women for hassling on DM's also. You don't know why he blocked you, you're assuming. Even if he did block you, and others, because he doesn't find trans women attractive, it is entirely his choice. There are no laws dictating who that we must all find everyone attractive and engage with them. Find someone who is attracted to trans women and move on.
It’s nothing to do with attraction, there are a whole plethora of tools on Instagram you can use after going out of your way and opening someone’s DMs to get them to hush up like the mute button for example. The DMs weren’t harassment and I’ve seen nothing bad in the other girls I’ve talked to either. Stop defending hot bigots just bc they’re hot, look at yourself.

P.S., if you’re building a brand on Instagram blocking a whole bunch of people who are giving positive engagement makes no sense unless you simply don’t want them anywhere near your page. It isn’t a dating app to be like oh I don’t want this person bc they’re not hot or cis, it’s a business and marketing tool.

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s nothing to do with attraction, there are a whole plethora of tools on Instagram you can use after going out of your way and opening someone’s DMs to get them to hush up like the mute button for example. The DMs weren’t harassment and I’ve seen nothing bad in the other girls I’ve talked to either. Stop defending hot bigots just bc they’re hot, look at yourself.

P.S., if you’re building a brand on Instagram blocking a whole bunch of people who are giving positive engagement makes no sense unless you simply don’t want them anywhere near your page. It isn’t a dating app to be like oh I don’t want this person bc they’re not hot or cis, it’s a business and marketing tool.

Come now, you and your friends didn't contact him because you wanted to discuss a business venture, you did it because you want in his pants. If he blocked me as I gay man, I'd move on. He is entitled to converse which whoever he chooses and you are forcing your idea of what he should use his social media for. I accept you as a woman, I do not accept your expectation that he owes you anything. He owes none of us anything.

Reactions: artemes and Paolo93

hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Come now, you and your friends didn't contact him because you wanted to discuss a business venture, you did it because you want in his pants. If he blocked me as I gay man, I'd move on. He is entitled to converse which whoever he chooses and you are forcing your idea of what he should use his social media for. I accept you as a woman, I do not accept your expectation that he owes you anything. He owes none of us anything.
You’re twisting what I’m saying and trying entirely too hard to justify his actions. What I meant was that WHY would someone who’s building a brand on Instagram block a whole bunch of trans people who were giving him polite engagement I wasn’t even expecting a reply or bothering him for one, not messaging Fucked up thirst shit or nudes, and engagement is everything on Instagram for people who monetize off it like he does. Even if he does only want straight hot cis people following him that’s still problematic in itself

Reactions: meladix

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which pants do you prefer? I like guys to wear shorts either brief shorts or baggy shorts but the stretchy ones where you can see a bulge! Y fronts are for bottoms if you ask me
View attachment IMG_0902.MP4

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said on his story he’s contemplating posting on only fans...!?
Don’t get your hopes up for it being much more than he shows on insta.

please everyone... please don’t get your hopes up! Don’t do what’s happened with Tyler, Austin and Josh where everyone have rushed to sub and are now complaining that they aren’t posting nudes

Reactions: carladc20061

carladc20061

Superior Member
Media
Don’t get your hopes up for it being much more than he shows on insta.

please everyone... please don’t get your hopes up! Don’t do what’s happened with Tyler, Austin and Josh where everyone have rushed to sub and are now complaining that they aren’t posting nudes
Unfortunately you’re right. It’s the end of the onlyfans era where models used to post uncensored content on the main feed/ppv. I’m not spending my money on anyone else.

Reactions: Luciano1995

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something must have happened financially because he’s always been dead against onlyfans to the point of being rather negative towards it
This is why I say don’t expect much (if anything). He’s been so reluctant that he’s most likely just giving in to pressure