Alex Coronado

IMPORTANT (Very sorry this is a long post). I was told by a reliable OF source that Alex makes $6870 per month for these 20 second videos. Congrats to him!!! I only CARE about the gay community - please DO NOT pay for his OF he is NOT worth it! WE need to spend our money on REAL GAY content! PLUS he doesn’t really like US (queer people) — his homophobic “crew” needs to be cancelled (they all continually put us down on Twitter and it’s unacceptable) His crew needs to get FINANCED by their straight people, NOT us! I’m gonna stop posting his content & move on to REAL GAY content on LPSG.

Hope you agree.

Daddyharder94

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I still think he’s sexy but he’s lowkey bi and I’m sure he’s had some experiences with other men. No 100 percent straight man is gonna be sticking dildos in his booty hole. Idc idc. Argue with your momma. I’m keeping it real. Ain’t no real man that loves pussy and titties gonna be sticking nothing in his butt.
I mean he use to be bi…. Openly

Attachments

peenfeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys !! i have about 4 videos of alex from his only fans account that aren’t on the thread. should i post them here? i don’t want risk the thread being deleted ! or should i just send them personally
i got frustrated at people being stingy with shit. so i subscribed TEMPORARILY to get y’all and myself what i wanted lol.

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
I read something about Alex being DL and having sugar daddies and I have proof is real too I won’t show of course but I know someone close to him well he was close to him and Alex told that guy to find sugar daddies that they pay for everything also. You guys know he sold me his used boxers I have the conversation where I asked for it also I asked him if he could go on a date with me I’d pay and he has to hold hands kiss me and let me suck him he said yes for $500
So he’s decently DL I wasn’t gonna say this but I just wanted to be nice

rmg1995

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anyone else extremely turned off by the way he acts. Like yeah he’s fucking sexy af but he act like a little boy. And he wonders why girls don’t take him seriously. He’s 25 years old and has a whole child but act one still. His cockiness is only attractive for like 5 second then it’s like okay dude grow up lol. And close ya damn mouth don’t nobody wanna see you chewing gum everyday we know you got nice teeth lol

Davyn808

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know him personally. We went to bootcamp together and we’re roommates for a year. He was kicked out for sexually harassing a girl. He’s bi though. He hmu right after he got out of the navy asking if I’d have sex with him and I said yes but I moved to Virginia by then and he went back to Washington. We were roommates in chicago for a year and he threw a apple at my dick thinking it was a joke. He’s kindve a asshole in real life lol plus he took my tv.

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
His Of is wack now. Mostly fkn videos and again he focus more on the females than him. Good thing it was only $3 bucks and I unsubscribed right away. Wack! Those straight guys know 99% of the followers are gay and they still put girls. I believe we pay to see them only no females. Am I wrong?

jdthedj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

IMPORTANT (Very sorry this is a long post). I was told by a reliable OF source that Alex makes $6870 per month for these 20 second videos. Congrats to him!!! I only CARE about the gay community - please DO NOT pay for his OF he is NOT worth it! WE need to spend our money on REAL GAY content! PLUS he doesn’t really like US (queer people) — his homophobic “crew” needs to be cancelled (they all continually put us down on Twitter and it’s unacceptable) His crew needs to get FINANCED by their straight people, NOT us! I’m gonna stop posting his content & move on to REAL GAY content on LPSG.

Hope you agree.

My CANCELLED list:
I’m talking about Roshi & Alex & Stephan & Pete + plus two other irrelevant guys (forget their names)... This “crew” has Only Fans & needs to be cancelled for they way they continue to say negative shit about gay people on Twitter. (Search — I refuse to repost their hateful tweets).
Makes me sad, when we pay them.

ZzTop8910

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On his Twitter and deleted it because he seemed annoyed of people asking and telling him to do stuff with guys. Just because he has a gay friend doesn’t always mean he’s by default lgbtq ally. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Umm...:emoji_hand_splayed: so I’m gay and just because a straight guy doesn’t want to do anything with another guy doesn’t mean he’s anti-lgbtq. And contrary to popular belief straight guys also shouldn’t be pressured into doing things they're uncomfortable doing, onlyfans or not. It’s the same as asking a gay guy to have sex with a woman, or asking a lesbian to do anything with men. I mean it’s really a creep thing to do. I have straight guy friends, they’re decent people but aren’t sexually attracted to me, does the mean they’re actually homophobic?? This is so dumb. You can’t wish or demand straight-to-gay conversion into existence.